• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Appetizer Recipe to Feed a Lot/Hearty

In summary, there are many easy appetizer recipes that can feed a large crowd, such as baked brie, meatballs, vegetable platters, and mini quiches. To make a hearty appetizer for a party, consider options like stuffed mushrooms, loaded nachos, or chicken skewers. For budget-friendly options, spinach and artichoke dip, potato skins, and bruschetta are filling choices. Vegetarian and vegan options include vegetable spring rolls, hummus, and stuffed peppers. Many hearty appetizers can also be made ahead of time, such as chili, dips, and skewers.
drawing a blank here guys... a hostess thinks I am the caterer..:grumpy::grumpy:.. so want an app recipe that looks like a lot and it hearty

You could do one of the baked brie recipes, but just double it. It's not more work at all. Use two stones--one for the bread and one for the brie since it will be a larger round of cheese.

You can do the family burrito bake from this season's SB ... and serve it with scoops chips like a dip. It's a great hit.

Greek Cheese Torta! Feeds an Army!! :D

Go with an old favorite of mine - Touchdown Taco Dip! Do a double batch in the DCB in the microwave....makes a huge amount! You can even do some hamburger in a skillet first and add that as an extra layer to make it an appetizer or a meal!

I love the Touchdown Taco Dip. (Hubby says it would be better without the white stuff LOL)

1. What are some easy appetizer recipes that can feed a large crowd?

Some easy appetizer recipes that can feed a large crowd include baked brie with bread or crackers, meatballs in a slow cooker, vegetable platters with dip, and mini quiches or tartlets.

2. How can I make a hearty appetizer for a party?

To make a hearty appetizer for a party, consider dishes like stuffed mushrooms, loaded nachos, or chicken skewers. These options are filling and can be made in large batches to feed a lot of people.

3. What are some budget-friendly appetizers that are also filling?

Some budget-friendly appetizers that are also filling include spinach and artichoke dip, potato skins, and bruschetta with various toppings. These options can be made with inexpensive ingredients and are sure to satisfy a hungry crowd.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for a hearty appetizer?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan options for hearty appetizers. Some ideas include vegetable spring rolls, hummus with pita bread or veggies, and stuffed peppers or tomatoes. You can also get creative with ingredients like tofu, beans, and lentils to make filling and flavorful appetizers.

5. Can I make a hearty appetizer ahead of time?

Yes, many hearty appetizers can be made ahead of time and reheated before the party. Dishes like chili, dips, and skewers can be prepared a day or two in advance and then heated up before serving. This can save time and stress on the day of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • chefkathy