• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Older Rolling Case for Show Hauling?

In summary, the Iso Older Rolling P.c Case is a 16.5-inch long, 8-inch wide, and 14-inch high rolling case with multiple pockets and compartments for organizing Pampered Chef products. It can fit a standard size baking sheet and is made with a durable and water-resistant fabric. While it is designed for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used for other kitchen tools and supplies.
maryhenderlite
I am looking for an older rolling case to haul all of my stuff to shows. It was a large case that held two (I think) display crates. If anyone has one that they have replaced and would like to get rid of, that is in good condition, please let me know. Would be interested in buying it. Thanks a bunch

What is the size of the Iso Older Rolling P.c Case?

The Iso Older Rolling P.c Case measures 16.5 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 14 inches in height.

Does the rolling case have any pockets or compartments?

Yes, the Iso Older Rolling P.c Case has multiple pockets and compartments for organizing your Pampered Chef products and supplies.

Can the rolling case fit a standard size baking sheet?

Yes, the Iso Older Rolling P.c Case has a spacious interior that can accommodate a standard size baking sheet or other larger Pampered Chef products.

Is the rolling case water-resistant?

Yes, the Iso Older Rolling P.c Case is made with a durable and water-resistant fabric to protect your Pampered Chef products from any spills or accidents.

Can the rolling case be used for non-Pampered Chef products?

While the Iso Older Rolling P.c Case is specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, it can also be used to store and transport other kitchen tools and supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chiapuzio
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Dorothy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
  • lt1jane