• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show to Go Rolling Case / Tta Case

In summary, the dimensions of the Show to Go Rolling Case are 20.5 inches in length, 14.5 inches in width, and 13.5 inches in height, while the Tta Case measures 16 inches in length, 14.5 inches in width, and 3.5 inches in height. The case is designed to fit most Pampered Chef products, but some larger items may not fit. It is durable and has multiple pockets and compartments for organization, with adjustable dividers for customization. While it can be used for non-Pampered Chef products, it is specifically designed for their products and may not fit other items as well.
Chefweezie
I have acquired an extra rolling case and TTA case. TTA is like new, never used as far as I know and the rolling case is in excellent condition- better than the one I'm keeping :confused: . Anyway the rolling case has a small scuff on the plastic part on the bottom front but is otherwise clean and ready to go.
Price for both is $50 plus shipping from 41017. I prefer paypal, no credit cards.
Please contact me by email at: [email protected]

Thanks,
Lesa

Sale pending...........

1. What are the dimensions of the Show to Go Rolling Case / Tta Case?

The Show to Go Rolling Case measures 20.5 inches in length, 14.5 inches in width, and 13.5 inches in height. The Tta Case measures 16 inches in length, 14.5 inches in width, and 3.5 inches in height.

2. Can the Show to Go Rolling Case / Tta Case fit all Pampered Chef products?

No, the Show to Go Rolling Case / Tta Case is designed to fit most Pampered Chef products, but some larger items may not fit. It is recommended to check the dimensions of your products before purchasing the case.

3. Is the Show to Go Rolling Case / Tta Case durable?

Yes, the case is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand frequent use and travel. It also has reinforced corners and a sturdy handle for added durability.

4. Does the Show to Go Rolling Case / Tta Case have pockets for organization?

Yes, the case has multiple pockets and compartments for organizing smaller items and accessories. It also has adjustable dividers to customize the interior layout for your specific needs.

5. Can the Show to Go Rolling Case / Tta Case be used for non-Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the case can be used for other products, but it is specifically designed for Pampered Chef products and may not fit other items as well. It is recommended to check the dimensions of your items before using the case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • pcsheri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • tashayoung
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies