• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Show to Go Rolling Case & Bag?

P
pcsheri
I am no longer a consultant and I have a rolling case and bag that I would like to sell. If you are interested please email me an offer @ [email protected] Thanks. The case is in very good condition. I have used it for only six or seven shows. Shipping from Canada to US is a minimum of $90.00 Cdn because of it being oversized. I would like $75 Cdn for the case as it is almost brand new.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested. I sent you wn email this morning!!

1. How much is the Interested in a Show to Go Rolling Case & Bag?

The seller is asking for $75 Canadian dollars for the case, which is in very good condition and has only been used for six or seven shows. Please note that shipping from Canada to the US will be a minimum of $90 Canadian dollars due to the oversized nature of the case.

2. Can I make an offer for the Interested in a Show to Go Rolling Case & Bag?

Yes, the seller is open to offers for the case. Please email [email protected] with your offer.

3. Is the Interested in a Show to Go Rolling Case & Bag still available for purchase?

Yes, the seller still has the case available for purchase.

4. Can you provide more information about the condition of the Interested in a Show to Go Rolling Case & Bag?

The seller describes the case as being in very good condition and only having been used for six or seven shows. It is almost brand new.

5. What are the dimensions of the Interested in a Show to Go Rolling Case & Bag?

The dimensions of the case are not provided, but the seller mentions that shipping from Canada to the US will be a minimum of $90 Canadian dollars due to the oversized nature of the case.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dorothy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dorothy
  • Chefweezie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chefweezie
  • rbvernon