• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Old Grapefruit Knife? Contact Us for Zip Code 84339 Delivery!

In summary, the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife is a unique knife that features a serrated blade specifically designed for cutting through tough grapefruit skins without damaging the fruit. It also has a curved blade for precision cutting and is dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended. It can also be used for other citrus fruits and has a sharp blade made of high-quality stainless steel. The handle is made of durable plastic for a comfortable and secure grip.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I have a customer that wants the old grapefruit knife. She wants 2!!! The zip code it'll be going for is 84339.

I only have one but it's new in the tube. It might mail in a padded envelope, as the tube is pretty sturdy. Otherwise, I will make a little box for it and weigh it. $6.50 plus shipping.

skaugchef said:
I have a customer that wants the old grapefruit knife. She wants 2!!! The zip code it'll be going for is 84339.

Bumping!!!! Anyone else have one????

I did find mine! It also is new and still in plastic tube, however the Use & Care Guide is missing. I would sell for $6.50 also. PM me if you are interested and I can send you my address to send payment (I don't have PayPal).

Thanks!

Sorry, meant to say $6.50 plus shipping also.

Yeah, thanks. I will talk to the lady on Monday & let her know that I found 2 & how much they want for them. How much do you think it'll be for shipping? $2?

skaugchef said:
Yeah, thanks. I will talk to the lady on Monday & let her know that I found 2 & how much they want for them. How much do you think it'll be for shipping? $2?

I'm not sure, but if you send me the zip code address that you want it shipped to I can find out and let you know! :)

It'll probably get sent to me @ 84319

1. What makes the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife different from other knives?

The Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife features a unique serrated blade that is specifically designed for cutting through tough grapefruit skins without damaging the fruit. It also has a curved blade that follows the shape of the fruit for precision cutting.

2. Is the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the knife.

3. Can the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife be used for other fruits?

While the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife is specifically designed for cutting grapefruits, it can also be used for other citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons. It may also be used for slicing other small fruits such as kiwis and strawberries.

4. Is the blade of the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife sharp?

Yes, the blade of the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife is sharp and is made of high-quality stainless steel. It is recommended to use caution when handling and storing the knife to avoid accidental cuts.

5. What is the handle of the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife made of?

The handle of the Iso 2 Old Grapefruit Knife is made of durable plastic that is designed to provide a comfortable and secure grip while cutting. It is also easy to clean and maintain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Leslie Wallace