• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Crossover Body Bag?

In summary, the Iso Crossover Body Bag is a versatile and durable bag made of lightweight nylon material with a water-resistant polyester lining. It measures 10 inches in length, 3.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height, with an adjustable strap that can extend up to 47 inches. It also has multiple pockets, including a side pocket that can fit a water bottle. While it cannot be machine washed, it can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Its design allows for both crossbody and shoulder wear.
rnorthc
I would love to get one of these if someone is selling at a reasonable price. I only got 1 show in, my other host cancelled last minute at the end of the month.

I have one. I'm not sure what a reasonable price is. I will do some checking, but feel free to make me an offer!

Looks like $35 plus shipping is the going rate. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes, I would like to get it.

Related to Looking for an Iso Crossover Body Bag?

1. What is the size of the Iso Crossover Body Bag?

The Iso Crossover Body Bag measures 10 inches in length, 3.5 inches in width, and 11 inches in height. It also has an adjustable strap that can extend up to 47 inches.

2. What materials is the Iso Crossover Body Bag made of?

The Iso Crossover Body Bag is made of durable and lightweight nylon material. The interior lining is made of water-resistant polyester.

3. Can the Iso Crossover Body Bag fit a water bottle?

Yes, the Iso Crossover Body Bag has a side pocket that can fit a standard 16 oz water bottle. It also has multiple interior and exterior pockets to keep your belongings organized.

4. Is the Iso Crossover Body Bag machine washable?

No, the Iso Crossover Body Bag is not machine washable. We recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent if needed.

5. Can the Iso Crossover Body Bag be used as a crossbody or shoulder bag?

Yes, the Iso Crossover Body Bag has a versatile design that can be worn as a crossbody or shoulder bag. The adjustable strap allows for comfortable and customizable wear.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • atpchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • SVanHout