• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso 1st Copper Trivet? Find Affordable Options Here!

In summary, the Iso 1st Copper Trivet is a durable and versatile kitchen tool made of copper material. It measures 8 inches in diameter and can be used in the oven up to 500°F. It is also dishwasher safe and suitable for use on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops. However, it is not recommended for use on induction stovetops.
cochef
Gold Member
Does anyone happen to have one of 2006 trivets at a reasonable price. I have a guest who missed out on the first one so I told I would see what I could do.
thankx

I just found one and had a previous host ask about it - I just left her a voicemail since the booking off her show was held last night and wanted to let her know she was entitled to the host special (and of course remind her of her 10 percent discount!!) - mentioned I had one to her - if it doesnt pull through or you don't get one before that I will let you know - its NIB

I think I have a brand new one buried in the closet around here somewhere...

I have a one in the box also. Let me know if you would like it $10 plus the cost of shipping [email protected] or pm me.

I just found out today she already has one. She moved recently and forgot she had packed it away. :eek: Thanks for all the responses

Related to Looking for an Iso 1st Copper Trivet? Find Affordable Options Here!

1. What materials is the Iso 1st Copper Trivet made of?

The Iso 1st Copper Trivet is made of durable copper material that is designed to withstand high heat and protect your surfaces.

2. What is the size of the Iso 1st Copper Trivet?

The Iso 1st Copper Trivet measures 8 inches in diameter, making it suitable for most pots, pans, and serving dishes.

3. Can the Iso 1st Copper Trivet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 1st Copper Trivet is oven-safe up to 500°F, allowing you to use it for baking, roasting, and broiling.

4. Is the Iso 1st Copper Trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 1st Copper Trivet is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

5. Can the Iso 1st Copper Trivet be used on all types of stovetops?

The Iso 1st Copper Trivet is suitable for use on gas, electric, and ceramic stovetops. However, it is not recommended for use on induction stovetops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dbldip21
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Mystik
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heulflodyn