• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format

Thursday, June 1st: Recognition Recognition Night 8:00 PM Central This is a team event where we will be honoring our First Line for their hard work and accomplishments! You are invited and it is free to attend! We will also be giving out prizes!Friday, June 2nd: Product/Service Testing Night9:00 PM Central This is an optional event where you and your team can test out new products or services. This is an excellent opportunity to get feedback from customers. Saturday, June 3rd: National Conference8:00 AM Central This is our team's annual meeting where we can network and learn about new products and services.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Currently I mail my cluster their recognition and news each month - but with a growing down line and rising postage prices that is getting rather expensive.

Does anyone have an email Cluster Newsletter/ Recognition format that they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance!

I get this email from my director monthly. The subject is always Reconition. It looks like she really doesn't have a format she just goes to her email account and types away. I hope that these help start the creative juices.

Sorry these are so long:eek:

Dear Brooke,

Just a quick note to say "hello" and to THANK YOU for your sales contributions to our First Line last month! I hope that you know that the work YOU do is important and that your contributions make a difference!

Your Monthly Stats

Rank on the team: 23

Total Sales: $2661.31

Show Sales: $2661.31

Number of Shows: 6

Our team's recognition is posted on my web page at. Log in using the monthly User Name and Password. On the left Tool Bar, click on "Recognition." Our team's First Line and overall accomplishments are posted.

If you are attending a hospitality meeting this month, print out the E-mail and give it to the Hosting Director, so that YOU can be recognized for a job WELL DONE!

Are you excited about the June Cluster Challenge? Our team needs to hold a total of 416 Shows (each Show must be a total of $250.00 in guest sales.) To earn the Fall Product for free ($70.00 value) we must hit the 416 Show total. You need to submit no less than 2 Shows (all Show types count.) We can't be even 1 Show short of our 416 Show goal. Please send an e-mail to to let me know how many Shows you plan to hold in June. I will update the team, based on the e-mails that I receive, with what our individual challenges will be! Lets all pull together and make this challenge happen! We have the largest First Line in the entire company and I know that we can hit our team goal!

I look forward to seeing you at the National Conference this year! Don't forget - if you decide to join my Director team, the Pampered Chef Home Office will fly you in (my First Line Directors - call for clarification) to visit me at our Annual Leaders Retreat every fall. If you are interested in learning more about our Director program, please give me a call!

Shan

Last edited:
Now here is her team news that comes out weekly.

This one is a copy of the team weekly news. If you would like I can email you a copy of each.

May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day.

May we always REMEMBER!

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." --George Eliot

PLEASE NOTE: Some of you have asked why the announcements often remain in the news week after week. Remember, we are always adding new consultants to our team, so for some, this week it is the first time that they have seen the information!! Here's a guide as to what you will find enclosed in this newsletter:

"CONSULTANTS CORNER"--- Cheers to you and your accomplishments.

"DATES FOR SUCCESS"--- Upcoming events and important dates for our team

"MAKE A NOTE" --- NEW announcements/reminders.

"HERE ARE SOME REMINDERS "--- Repeated, but still current announcements

"PROMOTIONS TO CHEER ABOUT"--- Company host, guest and consultant promotions

"BITS OF BUSINESS" --- recipes, show tips, business tips.

CONSULTANT'S CORNER:
Did you know that our team's weekly sales and recruiting results are posted on our team training web page at ? Look for the "Weekly Scoreboard" section and the weekly team results! So far this month we have added 53 new consultants to our team! We are one of the top recruiting teams in the country! If you want to learn how to recruit or improve your skills, give me a call!We will set up scheduled phone time and work together to help you achieve your personal goals! My personal number is . Call today!

Don't forget to read the article of the week: SUCCESS IS IN THE SHOW! By Paula Pritchard, and listen to this weeks Success Story featuring FD Sandra Kearns! Check it out on our web page!

DATES FOR SUCCESS:
May 31st: Wednesday Evening Guest Call - GIFT for Guest(s)

9:00 PM Central This call is for those considering our business! You and your guest(s) are invited to attend! You can find a training article about these calls on the Web Page. You will need to log in as a Consultant and then look for the "Training Articles" button on the lift side menu. The Guest Calls article is under the "Team Building" category. I hold this call on Wednesdays and Sundays every week. Just about every guest that attends joins! Invite your hosts and guests to this informational call!

Don't forget....I'm in my office every Wednesday to take your calls. I'm at my desk from 7am-8pm to answer your questions, help with you challenges, or just to brainstorm an idea! Of course you may call anytime, but this is the day of the week that I'm in my office to answer the phone live.

ARE YOUR JUNE SHOWS BOOKED????
If every member of our T.E.A.M. holds and submits at least TWO shows in June (shows must be held and submitted in June) and as a team we submit at least 416 shows then each of us will earn a brand new product that will be in our line this fall - a $70 value! Many of you are adding an additional 2 Catalog shows to make sure that we hit our number! Remember, EACH show must be 250.00 in guest sales!

JUNE SELL-A-THON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!...
You will love our new Fall Product line.and you will LOVE the chance to earn the new products FREE during the month of June.

Level 1: Submit $1,500 in commissionable sales and earn products valuing $100.
Level 2: Submit $3000 in commissionable sales and earn products valuing $350
Level 3: Earn products valuing $550 by qualifying in one of two ways:
--Submit $6000 in commissionable sales OR
--Submit $4500 in commissionable sales and sign three new consultants
Level 4: THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE
--Submit $10,000 in commissionable sales and earn products valuing over $850!!!

Reminders:
MAY IS THE MONTH TO BEGIN PROMOTING THE MID-SEASON PRODUCTS. Promote Mid-Season Products by displaying the Patriotic Tablecloth, Patriotic Basket Liner, Barbecue Basting Bottle and Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Our products 'come on board' just in time for spring/summer BBQ'S and picnics!! Encourage guests to order soon so they can enjoy the Patriotic products soon!

MID-SEASON PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Be sure to order your barbecue and patriotic products in time for summer. Mid-season product samples are available for Consultants to purchase until May 31. To order, refer to the Spring/Summer 2006 Mid-season Sample Order Form included in your April Consultant News.

NATIONAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE NOW!!! You can view the whole itinerary and seminar listings!! Go to the website (Consultant's Corner > Consultant and Leadership Training > Conferences > National Conference) and be the first of our team to register!! It will be FABULOUS!! I have NEVER missed a National Conference since I started my business in 1991. School is never out for the pro! Call me if you have questions on this annual event!

Fall paperwork packages and sample products will be delivered to all Directors by July 27, and to Consultants by July 31. Fall paperwork becomes effective Sept. 1, and will be available to order beginning July 25. In the meantime, please continue using spring/summer 2006 catalogs and paperwork through the end of August.

PROMOTIONS TO CHEER ABOUT...
TWO DAYS left for these incentives.don't miss out! Be sure you don't put off submitting shows until the very last minute...allow time for "unexpected delays!!"

THREE IS FOR ME...from March to May! SPRING RECRUITING INCENTIVE!!

Recruit March, April, May and earn up to 600 Pampered Chef dollars!!

**Recruit 3 consultants in any single month and receive 100 PC dollars.

**Recruit 3 consultants in any two months (three in each month) and receive 300 PC dollars.

**Recruit 3 consultants in all three months (three in each month) and receive 600

****New Recruits can earn our NEW Simple Additions Rectangle Stand, plus Simple Rectangle Platter when they join between April 1-May 31!
To qualify, the Independent Consultant Agreement must be received in the Home Office between April 1, 2006 and midnight CT on May 31, 2006. They must submit $1,250 in commissionable sales or four qualified Shows (of at least $150 in guest sales each) in Super Starter Month 1 or by June 31, whichever is sooner. All Show types count towards this promotion.

PAN-O-RAMA--EARN THE EXECUTIVE COOKWARE FREE!!!!

January 1 through May 31, 2006. We get one point for every dollar of every piece of cookware we sell (all 3 types). Full dollar/point credit even if cookware is sold at 1/2 price or 60% off and even if purchased with free host dollars. Use points to purchase pieces and sets.

You can also get 500 points for each recruit signed 1/1 to 2/28 and qualified by end of SS month 1 or 3/31 (whichever comes first). No limit.

AND THE NEW RECRUIT WINS, TOO!!!

New recruits who sign during this incentive and qualify on time will get the 12 inch skillet (value $125).

We can redeem points for cookware beginning 3/1.

PAN-A-RAMA TRACKING:
You can keep close watch on your points for Pan-a-Rama, plus redeem your points for the FREE Executive Cookware.

Go to Consultants Corner/Incentives/Panorama Points Redemption. It tells you how much you have earned thus far. This promotion is continuing through May, so DON'T wait--sell cookware and EARN cookware!!

part 2 of team weekly newsMay Monthly Host and Guest Specials:
May hosts and guests can purchase our special Help Whip Cancer® campaign products and help support the American Cancer Society's fight against breast cancer! $1 from the sale of each Help Whip Cancer product is contributed to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer education and early detection programs.

Hosts:
Host a show in May and have the opportunity to purchase the EXCLUSIVE Help Whip Cancer Cups/Plates (#HG96) at 60% off. These adorable hand painted set is available only to our 2006 May hosts for $19.80 (a $49.50 value.)

Guests:
Guests can help make a difference when purchasing our limited edition "pink products".For each product purchased, $1.00 will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Ribbon Decorating Stencils--$5.00 (#GJ42)
Pink Bar Board/Knife--$8.50 (#GJ43)
Help Whip Clip-Set of 2--$5.00 (GJ44)

JUNE Monthly Host and Guest Specials:
Hosts:
It's a SUMMER HEAT "WEAVE"!! Host a Cooking show in June and receive your choice of ONE HOT Woven Collections piece oat 60% off.

Large Woven Square Server--$16.80 (regularly $42)
Woven Rectangle Server--$15.60 (regularly $39)
Woven Rectangle Tray--$11.80 (regularly $29.50)
Woven Round Tray--$15.60 (regularly $39)

Guests:

I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM.WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!
Purchase $60 in products and receive our Ice Cream Maker FREE ($12 value)

Bits of Business...

Have you considered the numerous advantages of working for PC versus one of the many other options in the Direct Sales field?? We truly are blessed with the absolute best company in the market today!! Review these advantages and commit them to memory so you can share with individuals that might be interested.we really can't be beat!!

The Pampered Chef Advantages!

The Pampered Chef Starter Kit costs only $90 (or even $50 when you host a show). Pampered Chef Consultants do not have to rejoin (pay again) every year.

Pampered Chef Consultants do not keep inventory.

Consultants do not make deliveries. All products are shipped UPS directly to the host.

The Pampered Chef pays for host gifts. Most direct sales companies have the consultant pay for host gifts.

The Pampered Chef pays the fee to credit card companies for consultants. In some direct sales companies, if a purchase is paid by credit care, the consultant must pay a fee for the transaction as well as the start up cost (usually around $400.00).

Pampered Chef Consultants do not have their commission "adjusted" (reduced) if someone returns a product.

The Pampered Chef gives a commission increase when career sales of $15,000 are reached. There are more increases as you promote to Director.

The Pampered Chef collects and pays all state sales taxes.

Paperwork is inexpensive and changes only twice a year. Consultants also receive free samples of the new paperwork.

Pampered Chef Consultants can order ALL new product samples at half price (if they did not already earn them for free). Some companies offer only select samples for discounted purchase.

The Pampered Chef has a toll-free customer service number for consultants. Some companies have 900 numbers and only directors can call.

Pampered Partner, the computer program Pampered Chef consultants use to submit shows electronically, comes free with the Starter Kit.

The Pampered Chef's generous host program encourages bookings!

The Pampered Chef all booking related offers (most direct sales consultants pay for the booking gifts themselves).

Pampered Chef host benefits are not tied to bookings. Hosts get benefits even if there are no bookings; however, the average consultant receives 2 bookings per show.

Pampered Chef Hosts do not pay tax on their FREE products.

Pampered Chef Hosts can earn 4 half-price items (some companies offer only as little as one)

Pampered Chef Hosts do not pay shipping and handling NO MATTER what the sales are from their qualifying show~ Some company will not cover shipping unless sales reach minimum levels!

ICE CREAM 'INFO'TO SHARE AT SHOWS IN JUNE!

Toppings:
**The favorite topping is still chocolate syrup.
**The biggest ice cream sundae ever made was 12 feet high and made with 4,667 gallons of ice cream and 7,000 pounds of toppings in Anaheim, Calif., during 1985.

Sales:
**Super premium and premium ice cream represent about 41.4 percent of the total dollar sales of ice cream.
**Ice cream is an $11 billion retail industry.

Vanilla:
**80 percent of the world's Vanilla Bean used for ice cream is grown in Madagascar.

Novelties:
**Ice cream novelties such as ice cream on sticks and ice cream bars were introduced in the 1920's.
**Adults consume nearly one-half of all ice cream novelties.

Top 10 Ice Cream Consuming Countries in the World
1) United States
2) New Zealand
3) Denmark
4) Australia
5) Belgium / Luxembourg
6) Sweden
7) Canada
8) Norway
9) Ireland
10) Switzerland

Are you a member of our teams message board yet? You will find lots of great summer show ideas and products tips there. Log onto our team training web page at www.your website and look for "Message Board" on the left tool bar! Follow the instructions and join!

T.E.A.M. = Together Everyone Achieves More! Let's make this our motto for June: ONE FOR ALL, AND ALL FOR TWO!

What is an Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format?

An Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format is a digital format that allows for easy distribution of cluster recognition and newsletters to a group of individuals. It typically includes a template with customizable sections for content and images.

How can I obtain an Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format?

You can obtain an Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format through Pampered Chef's digital resources. We offer a variety of templates that can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences.

Do I need any special software to use the Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format?

No, you do not need any special software to use the Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format. It can be accessed and edited through any standard email or document software, such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs.

Can I add my own images and content to the Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format?

Yes, the Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format is fully customizable and allows you to add your own images and content. This allows for a personalized touch and better representation of your team or group.

Is there a cost associated with using the Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format?

No, the Emailable Cluster Recognition/Newsletter Format is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef. We want to support our consultants in recognizing and communicating with their teams in an efficient and professional manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Brenda K.
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fruit76loop