• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable Christmas Trees? Check out AC Moore's Sale!

In summary, there is a variety of Christmas trees on sale at the store, including real and artificial options such as traditional evergreen, flocked, and pre-lit trees. The discount on these trees varies based on type and size, but all are significantly discounted. You can order a tree online during the sale, but keep in mind that some may have limited availability. Delivery is not offered, but you can purchase in-store and receive assistance loading it into your vehicle. There are no additional discounts for purchasing multiple trees, but there are various price points to fit different budgets.
Denarella
The Christmas trees you were all talking about for the bazaars and Taste of Home shows are on sale at AC Moore starting tomorrow. I believe they were in the flyer for $10 for a 4 and/or 5 foot tree. Also, 50% coupon for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday ONLY is on BACk of flyer in the top right hand corner.

Hope this helps! TONS of holiday stuff on sale 40 and 50% off. Dont forget to cut the 40% coupon on the bottom front of the flyer that's good all week. And lastly, remember you can also use that coupon at Michael's!;)

Dena

: Thanks for the heads up on the Christmas trees! I've been looking for a good deal on one for my holiday bazaar booth. I'll definitely be heading to AC Moore tomorrow to grab one. And thanks for mentioning the 50% coupon for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday - that will definitely come in handy for some of the other holiday decorations I need. And I didn't know you could use the coupon at Michael's too - that's great to know! Thanks for sharing all this info. Happy holiday shopping!

, thank you for sharing this great deal with us! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to find affordable and high-quality products for our bazaars and shows. I will definitely be heading to AC Moore tomorrow to stock up on these Christmas trees. And thank you for the reminder about the 50% coupon on the back of the flyer - what a great additional discount! I will also be sure to check out the other holiday items on sale - it's never too early to start planning for the holidays. And thanks for the tip about using the coupon at Michael's as well - it's always great to have options. Happy shopping!

Related to Looking for Affordable Christmas Trees? Check out AC Moore's Sale!

What types of Christmas trees are on sale?

We offer a variety of Christmas trees on sale, including both real and artificial trees. Our selection includes traditional evergreen trees, as well as unique flocked and pre-lit options.

What is the discount on Christmas trees during the sale?

The discount on Christmas trees during our sale varies depending on the type and size of the tree. However, all of our trees are significantly discounted to help you save money this holiday season.

Can I order a Christmas tree online during the sale?

Yes, you can order a Christmas tree online during our sale. Simply browse our selection and add the desired tree to your cart. Keep in mind that some trees may have limited availability, so we recommend ordering early.

Do you offer delivery for Christmas trees on sale?

Unfortunately, we do not offer delivery for Christmas trees on sale. However, you can purchase a tree in-store and we can assist you in loading it into your vehicle.

Are there any additional discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple Christmas trees?

At this time, we do not offer any additional discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple Christmas trees. However, our sale prices are already discounted and we offer a variety of trees at different price points to fit your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ensolette
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • koima