• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a TTA Tote: Is it Worth the Investment?

In summary, a TTA Tote is a specially designed tote bag from Pampered Chef for carrying cooking supplies. It has multiple compartments and pockets for organizing Pampered Chef products. The price ranges from $50-$100 and it is made with high-quality materials for durability. While it can be used for other purposes, it is designed specifically for Pampered Chef products. Whether it is worth the investment depends on personal needs and usage.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I want a TTA Tote, but not sure if its a good investment. I like to take my whole tta to shows and it takes up most of my bag! Does anyone have one they want to part with?

These are a great investment!! I think they are like $15 on the supply order form aren't they? All of the Show To Go pieces are great.

These are a GREAT investment. I bring 4 with me to my shows....they hold a tom of things that are too large to go in the TTA, but fit perfectly in the tote. If you make a trifle ahead of time, it fits in there as well as the new dessert plates w/ rack....another one I put my MP Grater,UM,splatter screen,ER Measuring Cups etc.....:D :cool: :D

DEFINITLEY get it!! I was on the fence and decided to get it and can't live without it. i'm getting another one next order i place for my trifle bowl. DEFIITELY get it!!!

oooohhhh!! I love that TTA Tote!!
Better that the other show to go pieces, although I use the rolling one, it does get heavy, I wonder if a few smaller bags would be easier than one big one...
but that TTA Tote...WWEEEELLLLL worth the $15! Keeps the tools clean, and easy to carry over the shoulder...

I have one that I would be willing to part with, $15 shipped. Let me know...thanks!

1. What is a TTA Tote and what makes it different from other totes?

A TTA Tote is a specially designed tote bag from Pampered Chef that is meant for carrying your cooking supplies and tools. It is different from other totes because it has multiple compartments and pockets specifically designed to hold Pampered Chef products and keep them organized.

2. How much does a TTA Tote cost?

The price of a TTA Tote may vary depending on the size and style you choose. However, they typically range from $50-$100.

3. Is the TTA Tote durable and long-lasting?

Yes, the TTA Tote is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the weight and use of Pampered Chef products. With proper care, it can last for many years.

4. Can I use the TTA Tote for other purposes besides carrying Pampered Chef products?

While the TTA Tote is specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, you can certainly use it for other purposes such as a regular tote bag. However, keep in mind that the compartments and pockets are designed for specific items and may not be suitable for other items.

5. Is the TTA Tote worth the investment?

This ultimately depends on your personal needs and usage. If you frequently use Pampered Chef products and need an organized way to carry them, then the TTA Tote can be a valuable investment. It is also a great option for those who attend or host Pampered Chef parties. However, if you do not use Pampered Chef products often, it may not be necessary for you to invest in a TTA Tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • pamperedchefnewbie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • Patti