• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Tool Turnabout Bag!

At Christmas my MIL almost lost her entire stack of plates. She went to "nudge" it closer to the center of the table not realizing that the silicone feet basically hold the stand in place. She had just opened it up as a Christmas present and the entire stack fell over. Not 1 plate broke but I wouldn't try it again!At Christmas my MIL almost lost her entire stack of plates. She went to "nudge" it closer to the center of the table not realizing that the silicone feet basically hold the stand in place. She had just opened it up as a Christmas present and the entire stack fell over. Not 1 plate broke but I wouldn't try it again!
pamperedcheermom
Does anybody have one of the tool turnabout carrying bags they want to sell. I can't seem to find one anywhere and I'm tired of picking up my tools out of the back of the car when I go to do a show! I take so much to my shows that I don't have room in my black bag that came with my starter kit.:yuck:

They're available on the Supply order form. They're $15.

It is definately worth the $15 to order one on the supply order form. I don't know how I did it before I got mine.

Cool! Thanks. I didn't they were on there.

I love my TTA! It's one of the best investments I've made.

Yep, supply order. You can even use your PC $ to buy it. :)

LOVE mine...I'm going to order an extra TTA to put my scrapbook supplies in for when I go to my monthly crop nights, and I'll probably order another tote for that one, too...love it! So worth the money. :)

They are also great to carry the appetizer plates and caddy if you take them to a show. I also LOVE mine. Well worth the money!

pc ri lisa said:
They are also great to carry the appetizer plates and caddy if you take them to a show. I also LOVE mine. Well worth the money!

What a great tip!

Be careful with the appetizer plates/caddy and that bag. Be sure to wrap a towel around them and be careful when taking them out of the bag - I almost lost a whole set of plates when they started to slide out of the stand while moving them once.

...and I would not have cranberry plates in there. I have my plates stacked with cranberry plates in between because I think they look prettier that way. After carrying them to a few shows I noticed that the cranberry ones have scratches on them and I cannot get them to lighten. When carried about the bottom of one rubs against the top of the other and creates the scratches.

BethCooks4U said:
Be careful with the appetizer plates/caddy and that bag. Be sure to wrap a towel around them and be careful when taking them out of the bag - I almost lost a whole set of plates when they started to slide out of the stand while moving them once.

...and I would not have cranberry plates in there. I have my plates stacked with cranberry plates in between because I think they look prettier that way. After carrying them to a few shows I noticed that the cranberry ones have scratches on them and I cannot get them to lighten. When carried about the bottom of one rubs against the top of the other and creates the scratches.

At Christmas my MIL almost lost her entire stack of plates. She went to "nudge" it closer to the center of the table not realizing that the silicone feet basically hold the stand in place. She had just opened it up as a Christmas present and the entire stack fell over. Not 1 plate broke but I wouldn't try it again!

1. What is a Tool Turnabout Bag?

A Tool Turnabout Bag is a versatile storage solution designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It features multiple pockets and compartments to hold all of your essential cooking tools and can be easily transported to parties and events.

2. How many pockets does the Tool Turnabout Bag have?

The Tool Turnabout Bag has a total of 12 pockets, including two large interior pockets, six exterior pockets, and four elastic loops for holding utensils.

3. Can the Tool Turnabout Bag be personalized?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout Bag can be personalized with your name, initials, or the Pampered Chef logo. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your bag and make it easily identifiable at parties and events.

4. Is the Tool Turnabout Bag durable?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout Bag is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand frequent use. It is also water-resistant, making it perfect for outdoor events or cooking demonstrations.

5. Can I purchase the Tool Turnabout Bag as a customer?

Unfortunately, the Tool Turnabout Bag is only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can earn the bag for free by hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • paigev71
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • dannyzmom