• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Tool Turnabout Case?

In summary, a Tool Turnabout Case is a storage container specifically designed for Pampered Chef tools with multiple compartments and pockets for organization. It can hold a total of 22 compartments and pockets, depending on the size and shape of the tools. The case is made from durable materials and has reinforced stitching for heavy items. It is also easily portable with a carrying handle and adjustable compartments for customization.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I need another Tool Turnabout Bag...anybody have one they'd like to get rid of? I don't care if it's used or even slightly roughed up as long as it works...

I have one of the old style (before Show to Go) that I never use anymore. Get me your address and it's yours.

Paige Dixon said:
I have one of the old style (before Show to Go) that I never use anymore. Get me your address and it's yours.

Awesome!!
How much?

You can just have it!

Oh wow - thank you so much!!
I will PM you my address...

It'll be on it's way shortly.

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!

I mailed it yesterday.

Paige Dixon said:
I mailed it yesterday.

Thank you!
I will let you know when it arrives :)

Paige!!
It arrived today!!!
Thank you SO much!!

1. What is a Tool Turnabout Case?

A Tool Turnabout Case is a versatile storage container designed specifically for Pampered Chef tools. It has multiple compartments and pockets to securely hold all of your kitchen tools and keep them organized.

2. How many tools can the case hold?

The Tool Turnabout Case has a total of 22 compartments and pockets, making it capable of holding a wide variety of kitchen tools. The exact number of tools it can hold will depend on the size and shape of the tools.

3. Is the case durable?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout Case is made from high-quality, durable materials that are designed to withstand the wear and tear of frequent use in the kitchen. It also has reinforced stitching to ensure it can hold heavier items without breaking.

4. Can the case be easily transported?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout Case has a convenient carrying handle and is designed to be compact and lightweight, making it easy to take with you to cooking classes, parties, or on trips.

5. Can I customize the compartments in the case?

Yes, the compartments in the Tool Turnabout Case are adjustable and can be rearranged to fit your specific needs. This allows you to create a customized storage solution for your unique collection of Pampered Chef tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies