• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Lingerie Consultant for a Sensual Party?

In summary, the company that sells lingerie and bedroom toys is Pure Romance. They offer a heart-shaped bowl as a pre-Valentine's sensual theme party. My friend had one of these events and it was a lot of fun. Around here, they call it a Passion Party. They also have a consultant who does shows.
lauraP2000
Does anyone know the company that sells lingerie and bedroom toys? Early this year, a past host said she wanted to host again in January with a combined food and lingerie show - a pre-Valentine's sensual theme party. When I saw that heart-shaped bowl offered in January, I was ecstatic. Now I just need a lingerie consultant to partner with...

Around here its "Passion Parties" by Pure Romance. http://www.pureromance.com

My friend had one of these... we already had plans so couldn't make it but heard everyone had a blast: http://www.pajamapartiesllc.com/

I just did a show for a lady who's a passion consultant! Boy, I just don't think I could do that type of business! NOt that passion is wrong, shoot I like some of their stuff and so does my hubby!:blushing: :eek: :D :love:
but I just dont' think I could show vibrators :eek: and keep my face straight! I would die from embarrassment!:blushing::rolleyes: I love selling PC where I would never get that embarrassed!

LOL... I'm with ya Cathy. I was very surprised a few weeks ago when my mom was babysitting my great-niece... well, that didn't surprise me but that the reason was my niece was holding an adult-toy party. Talk about coloring this aunt surprised! LOL.... I still think of her as that little bundle of joy herself and well, I know she has her OWN bundle of joy now but I guess she'll always be that little girl to me. LOL... I don't think I could sell that stuff either. I think it'd be a slightly different clientèle too... though, who knows? I'm so naive sometimes. LOL

I couldn't sell it either but I do have a consultant! We have the Passions Parties around her. She's related to me and her site is:
PASSIONAPPEAL.COM

Last edited:
lauraP2000 said:
Does anyone know the company that sells lingerie and bedroom toys? Early this year, a past host said she wanted to host again in January with a combined food and lingerie show - a pre-Valentine's sensual theme party. When I saw that heart-shaped bowl offered in January, I was ecstatic. Now I just need a lingerie consultant to partner with...

the one I know about is slumberparties

www.slumberpartiesbymarianne.com

she is an amazing consultant!! wow what a show she can put on.

Thanks, everybody, for the leads!

lkprescott said:
LOL... I'm with ya Cathy. I was very surprised a few weeks ago when my mom was babysitting my great-niece... well, that didn't surprise me but that the reason was my niece was holding an adult-toy party. Talk about coloring this aunt surprised! LOL.... I still think of her as that little bundle of joy herself and well, I know she has her OWN bundle of joy now but I guess she'll always be that little girl to me. LOL...

I don't think I could sell that stuff either. I think it'd be a slightly different clientèle too... though, who knows? I'm so naive sometimes. LOL

LOL!!! I think it would be a little different - can't imagine my 90 year old host from this summer inviting all of her friends over for an adult-toy party!:D :D :D

AND I definitely know I wouldn't be able to do one for the male host I have next week!:eek:

Ok so here is my question... All of the products in my kit are mine. I use them and love them, and therefor can tell my customers what I really think about them..... So how does that work for them?

ShanaSmith said:
Ok so here is my question... All of the products in my kit are mine. I use them and love them, and therefor can tell my customers what I really think about them..... So how does that work for them?

LOL!! That's too funny.....Imagine having to test those products, instead of the kitchen tools we have to test out.

Hummmm......:rolleyes: .......I'm thinkin' my DH would have no problem helping me test THOSE products!! LOL :eek: :blushing: :eek:

BTW, in Canada, we have Home - Fantasia Parties

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL!!! I think it would be a little different - can't imagine my 90 year old host from this summer inviting all of her friends over for an adult-toy party!
One of my friends hosted one years ago, and said that the over-60 guests had the biggest orders. :eek:

chefann said:
One of my friends hosted one years ago, and said that the over-60 guests had the biggest orders. :eek:

Ohhhh, Ann, I so did not need to know that!:yuck:

LOL... yeah, I was thinking that was a little TMI myself. If the thought of my niece having such a party makes me surprised, I do NOT want to even THINK about my mom (or one of her friends) going to such a party. Nope.. not thinkin' about it at all. LOL..

ChefBeckyD said:
Ohhhh, Ann, I so did not need to know that!:yuck:
oh Becky!!!! ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!!! you made me LOL!! all though I'm with ya girl, when I first read what Ann wrote, I too did the :yuck: face! That's too much like envisioning my Mom! And all though I'm no young pup anymore, I still don't want to envisionalize that!:eek: :yuck: :D :blushing:

Sorry. Didn't mean to gross anyone out. BTW, I agree. :yuck:

This is so funny! I've never even heard of this type of show. I like Shana's response, though. I'm curious too as to how that would work....
My interest is a little piqued now that I've learned about it. May be hosting a show in the near future.....

I was a little surprised that people were more wierded out by the 60+ crowd then the idea of someone trying the products they have in their kit. Since they pass the "products" around for you to feel.

^^LOL! Maybe they don't tell them to go home and try it and practice! NOt like we do anyway!! That is an image I don't want to think of either!!! :yuck: :yuck: They probably have stuff for them to read! I'd be scared to watch a training video too!! :D :eek: :rolleyes: :D ;) :blushing:

ShanaSmith said:
I was a little surprised that people were more wierded out by the 60+ crowd then the idea of someone trying the products they have in their kit. Since they pass the "products" around for you to feel.

Okay - hadn't even thought of that!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: EEWWW!!!

The one we have up here is Athena's Novelties...their reps are called "Goddesses"...The couple that I have met are a riot!!
I have to say, the shows are alot of fun...:)

Wonder what their return policy is?? LOL

PChefPEI said:
Wonder what their return policy is?? LOL
eeeewwwww!!!!!:yuck: :yuck: :eek: :yuck: :D :yuck: ..... sorry, but the images that rushed through my head were not good!!! LOL!

Laura, be careful that you don't end up as the caterer....I don't see where people who know that they will be going to the show to buy adult items will be all too interested in buying cooking products too.

In addition, the things the other DS company sells are VERY high priced and guests may not have anything left to purchase PC products.

One other thing, it's your business, but make sure that you keep in mind the reputation of the Pampered Chef Company and the work that Doris has put in to make this a family oriented business when thinking about a combined party such as this.

Just my 2 cents....now I am outta here!

jwpamp said:
Laura, be careful that you don't end up as the caterer....I don't see where people who know that they will be going to the show to buy adult items will be all too interested in buying cooking products too.

In addition, the things the other DS company sells are VERY high priced and guests may not have anything left to purchase PC products.

One other thing, it's your business, but make sure that you keep in mind the reputation of the Pampered Chef Company and the work that Doris has put in to make this a family oriented business when thinking about a combined party such as this.

Just my 2 cents....now I am outta here!

I have to agree with Janice on this one! Not exactly a good combination, unless you find out maybe the exact items that this lingerie company sells?!? If it's not too x-rated, it may be okay.......maybe..........

LauraP have you done this show yet? I just had a call from a friend who wants to do the same thing. And she has 2 friends that want to book 2 more parties. Just wondering how it went or if you had done one yet.

Jewel, I have not done it yet - it's scheduled for late January. I contacted all the companies suggested above and have been having fun interviewing the local consultants who've called back.

Related to Looking for a Lingerie Consultant for a Sensual Party?

1. Can I host a Lingerie Direct Sales Contact party?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a Lingerie Direct Sales Contact party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and invite your friends for a fun and personalized shopping experience.

2. How do I become a Lingerie Direct Sales Contact consultant?

To become a Lingerie Direct Sales Contact consultant, you can sign up through our website or contact your local consultant for more information. We offer a flexible and rewarding business opportunity with the support and training you need to succeed.

3. What types of lingerie products are available for purchase?

We offer a wide range of lingerie products, including bras, panties, sleepwear, shapewear, and more. Our products are made with high-quality materials and come in a variety of sizes and styles to fit every body type and preference.

4. Can I purchase Lingerie Direct Sales Contact products online?

Yes, you can purchase our products online through our consultant's personalized website. Simply contact your consultant for their website link or search for their name on our website to place an order. Our online shopping experience is secure and convenient.

5. What is the return policy for Lingerie Direct Sales Contact products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Simply contact your consultant to initiate a return or exchange. Please note that personalized or custom items cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
Replies
Views
baychef
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies