• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Hwc Bar Board and Knife

In summary, the Hwc Bar Board and Knife are designed for cutting and preparing food items, specifically fruits and vegetables, for use in cocktails and other beverages. It is a compact size, with the board measuring 9 inches by 12 inches and the knife having a 5-inch blade. Both the board and knife are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The materials used to make the board and knife are food-safe and long-lasting: bamboo for the board and stainless steel for the knife. Additionally, the Hwc Bar Board and Knife can also be used for general food preparation in any kitchen setting.
baumaar
Greetings to all. I have a customer that underestimated how many of the HWC Bar Boards that she needed. She is one short!:eek: Does anyone have one that they would be willing to part with? It would need to be shipped to 74015. I have a paypal account or I can pay with check or money order. Please send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
I Have A May Fr Closing Tonight Or Tomorrow Morning If She Wants To Pay The Indvidual Shipping Charge

I have a show that I am waiting on checks for ... you are free to add here also

Thanks for everyone posting so quickly. I think I have it taken care of now. Thanks again!

1. What is the purpose of a Hwc Bar Board and Knife?

A Hwc Bar Board and Knife is designed for cutting and preparing food items, specifically fruits and vegetables, for use in cocktails and other beverages. It is also great for slicing and dicing garnishes for drinks.

2. What are the dimensions of the Hwc Bar Board and Knife?

The Hwc Bar Board measures 9 inches by 12 inches, and the knife has a 5-inch blade. It is a compact size that is perfect for small kitchens or bar areas.

3. Is the Hwc Bar Board and Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the board and knife are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. What materials are used to make the Hwc Bar Board and Knife?

The board is made of durable bamboo, and the knife is made of stainless steel. Both materials are food-safe and long-lasting.

5. Can the Hwc Bar Board and Knife be used for other purposes besides making drinks?

Yes, the Hwc Bar Board and Knife can also be used for general food preparation, such as cutting and chopping fruits, vegetables, and herbs. It is versatile and can be used in any kitchen setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • julia.poe
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
julia.poe
Replies