• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Good Chocolate Recipe

In summary, the author suggests easy chocolate recipes to make for a party. She gives a few examples including the tuxedo brownies, cool and creamy chocolate fondue, and the Tiramisu brownie squares. She also suggests the Silken mousse.
Jlynn771
I have a host that wants to have a chocolate party and I'm having trouble finding an easy recipe to make. Most of the things I've looked at have a long baking time of almost an hour. Are there any easy chocolate recipes to make for a party? I'd welcome any suggestions.

Thanks! :D

I just did a chocolate party! I made the tuxedo brownies. These do take a little while to bake, so I just made the brownies the night before and made the topping at her house. She just paid me back for what I had to buy. I also made the cool and creamy chocolate fondue that she served with fruit, and then I made a chocolate cake in the bundt pan in the microwave. We played some games while the cake was cooking. You will need the microwave for the other recipes too, that is why I did the cake last. Let me know if you need or want any of these recipes.

The Cool & Creamy Chocolate Fondue (All The Best) is very easy! I make the cinnamon chips with chocolate swirls on them ahead of time (they need to set).

You could melt chocolate in the double boiler and dip strawberries and other fruit.

You could make fun little mice:

Marsciano (sp?) cherries with stems, patted very dry
chocolate
chocolate kisses
sliced almonds

Melt the chocolate and dip the cherries. Set them on parchment paper and attached a kiss to the end opposite the stem (tail). Insert 2 almond slices for ears. You can even put tiny candies on for eyes (put a drop of melted chocolate on the candies as glue) or draw a smile and eyes with icing (be careful - sometimes that runs a little)

The microwave cake works well with this theme too - chocolate cake with chocolate chips in it and chocolate icing over it and chocolate shaved over that.

Another great recipe is the Tiramisu Brownie Squares. I make the brownie ahead and be sure to end with more shaved chocolate on top.

Just a few easy ideas...

Thanks for the ideas. I like the tuxedo brownies. I'll have to try out the recipe first and see how it goes. My issue is that I work until 5pm and all my parties are at 7 and I live about 25-30 minutes from work so normally I just head to grab something for supper after work and head to the party, so there's not a lot that I can prep before hand unless it can be done the night before.

I've only been doing this for a month and at every party I've made the garden ranch pizza which everyone loves - but I really want to "branch out" and make something different and offer some theme parties. That's the way I know I can get more bookings - letting the host pick what they want. The host I have now wants a chocolate or some kind of baking type recipe - which is good seeing as fall is officially upon us and it's getting colder - well it is in Massachusetts anyways! ;) I'm going to have to get myself some PC cookbooks and just start testing some recipes. I'm getting the Professional Family Skillet - and I've been dying to make that molten skillet brownie that's in the new Seasons Best - has anyone tried it? Is it hard to make?

Try the CelebrationsYou should try the Silken mousse. The crepes only need to bake for 3-5 minutes and mixing the mousse is a piece of cake. It is a really simple recipe that we have step-by-step instructions for. It takes DELICIOUS and looks wonderful, too!

Molten BrownieI have tried it. It is very yummy, sinfully so! After making it at home I am not sure it would be a good show recipe, but maybe you could make it work. It has to bake for 35-40 min. which is kinda long. So you either mix it all before the guests arrive and do your spiel while it's cooking or do it in front of them and have a longer demo time.

It would be a good second recipe for those exceptional hosts who have 15 or more guests. In that case I would prepare before the guests arrived then pop it in the oven when we are ready to start the show. It would help you keep track of your demo time. When it's done you should be wrapping up!

Good luck. What part of Mass are you in? I am very jealous that you are there with the gorgeous fall and impending white winter while I'm stuck in Arizona where it is still over 100 degrees everyday. :mad:

Chocolate-banana phyllo bundlesThe chocolate-banana phyllo bundles are awesome and incredible easy!!! The first time I did them, I went step by step and didn't read ahead so the first one took a while, but once I saw what to do, it took about a minute and a half for each bundle. I have now made them like 30 times!!!! They are so yummy and look like a pastry chef cooked them!!

I also altered the recipe twice...the first one, I used Caramel insted of Chocolate and apples from a can of apple pie filling and served hot with vanilla ice cream....it's like hot apple pie ala mode in a pocket!
For the second one, I used the recipe for the cheesecake phyllo tart filling (also in Season's best f/w/05) but instead of lemon zest, I added a little extra lemon juice (that was the day that the microplane and I met and decided we didn't like each other...that horror story is in the US&G thread.) Add about 3/4 of a can of apple pie filling and mix well. roll the mixture up in the phyllo dough and cook just like the chocolate-banana phyllo dough but instead of almonds, use cinnamon-sugar. put some on before AND after cooking. drizzle caramel syrup over the top and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
All three recipies here are incredibly delicious and look abosulutely wonderful. They are all also incredibly easy to make!!!
I am definitely not a perfect chef...I am a pampered chef! If I can do these, ANYONE can...ask my family, before the pampered chef came along, I couldn't cook...I've burned spaghetti before...now they love my cooking!!!

I'm not sure what all tools you have but the Choc. Molten Brownie Skillet is awesome and a good show recipe. I'm making it for the 3rd time tonight at a show. If you're looking for something easy to prep.....if you have the Deep Dish Baker, you can do the Mocha Brownie Dessert. It think it's from an old Seasons Best so you could do a search. You can bake the brownie in the stone a day ahead, so you don't have to worry about doing it right before the show. It's supposed to completely cool anyway. I believe the one in the new Stoneware Cookbook is the same way....it's something with the deep dish baker and chocolate/mocha something or other, but it's in my car and I can't go look at the cookbook at the moment. I'm making that tomorrow as part of my Stoneware Workshop I'm having at my house.

The Rocky Road Delight from an old SBRC is good too. If I find the recipe, I'll post it because I"m not sure if it's on CC.

Thanks for the great ideas! I guess I'm really just going to have to experiment and make a whole bunch of desserts and see which ones I like! I'm sure my friends and family will love that! :D

I'm in Worcester, MA which is about 50 miles west of Boston - central Mass. Yep it is going to be beautiful - the leaves are just starting to change. It's my favorite time of year - I love it!

Quick & Easy chocolate recipeMy new favorite chocolate recipe is the 123 Magic Cake done in the rice cooker! Right in the Rice Cooker, mix together a chocolate cake mix, 16 oz. sour cream and 3 eggs (lightly beaten). Mix well. Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips. Snap on both inner and outer lids and place in microwave. Cook for 9-11 minutes (depending on the strenth of your microwave). If the microwave has a turntable, just put it in, hit start and forget it. If not, turn the rice cooker 1/4 turn every 2 1/2 minutes. When it's done, remove from microwave. Let sit for about 5 minutes. Remove lids CAREFULLY - there will be a lot of steam. Loosen sides of cake with Skinny Scraper or small spreader. Invert plate over top of rice cooker and flip cake onto plate. Microwave caramel or fudge ice cream topping in small microcooker and drizzle over top of cake. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and/or chocolate shavings from the Microplane Grater. The cake will be rich, moist and delicious! It's been a big hit at every show I've done it at.

Teresa G.

I've done a number of chocolate lover shows and have made the Cool and Creamy Chocolate Fondue at the beginning so it has time to chill, and then I make the cinnamon chips and show brownies I've made in either the 9x13 baker or Medium Bar Pan to talk about Stoneware. I make them before I come to the show and have the host reimburse me with a box of brownie mix. Then I make the topping for whatever skillet cake I make before the guests arrive. Most hosts request the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake or Peanuttly Chocolate Cake. You don't have to do all of these recipes. I've just found that I can cover a variey of products with all of these simple recipes. Good luck!

I just got home from my first chocolate show - and since i'm still in SS1, i only have the kit products. I made the rocky road delight - totally easy and quick!

Rocky Road Delight
Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 bars (1.5-2 ounces each) favorite chocolate candy, coarsely chopped
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/3 cup cashews or peanuts, coarsely chopped
32 2 1/2-inch graham cracker squares
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place chocolate morsels and whipped topping in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth, whisking after each 30-second interval using Stainless Steel Whisk. Spoon chocolate mixture into Small Oval Baker using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R).
2. Coarsely chop candy bars using Crinkle Cutter; sprinkle over chocolate mixture. Top with marshmallows. Coarsely chop nuts using Food Chopper; sprinkle over marshmallows. Bake 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted. Serve warm with graham crackers.
Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings

What is the best chocolate recipe for beginners?

The Pampered Chef Chocolate Lava Cake is the perfect recipe for beginners looking to make a delicious chocolate dessert. It is simple to make and only requires a few ingredients.

How can I make a chocolate dessert without using an oven?

A no-bake chocolate pie is a great option for those without access to an oven. The Pampered Chef No-Bake Chocolate Silk Pie recipe is a crowd-pleaser and can be made in just a few easy steps.

Can I substitute ingredients in a chocolate recipe?

Yes, many chocolate recipes can be adapted to suit dietary restrictions or personal preferences. For example, you can use coconut milk instead of dairy milk or gluten-free flour instead of regular flour.

What is the best type of chocolate to use in a recipe?

The type of chocolate you use will depend on personal preference and the recipe you are making. For a rich and decadent flavor, we recommend using high-quality dark chocolate. For a milder taste, milk chocolate can be used.

Can I make a chocolate recipe in advance?

Yes, many chocolate recipes can be made ahead of time. In fact, some recipes may even taste better after being refrigerated for a few hours or overnight. Just be sure to properly store the dessert according to the recipe's instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • MaryannNic