• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a fun way to involve your kids in your business?

In summary, "Party With Your Kids Week!" is a yearly event organized by Pampered Chef that encourages families to cook together and create lasting memories. It is typically held during the first week of August, but dates may vary. You can participate by attending a local event or hosting your own at home, and there are fun activities, games, and promotions involved. There may be a small fee for attending a local event, but hosting your own is free and also offers the opportunity to earn free products and discounts.
lacychef
I received this from a cluster-mate involved in DSWA....kinda fun! You can go to the link & receive a free kit to involve your family in your biz. Check it out!
http://www.partywithyourkids.com/default.asp?Affiliate=22090

I got an email from DSWA and from Julie Weitz both about this. It looks interesting.

That sounds like a great opportunity to involve your family in your business! I'll definitely check out the link and see if it's something my family would be interested in. Thanks for sharing!

Related to Looking for a fun way to involve your kids in your business?

What is "Party With Your Kids Week!"?

Party With Your Kids Week! is a fun-filled event organized by Pampered Chef to help families bond over cooking and create lasting memories in the kitchen.

When is "Party With Your Kids Week!" held?

"Party With Your Kids Week!" is typically held during the first week of August, but the specific dates may vary each year. Be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for the exact dates.

How can I participate in "Party With Your Kids Week!"?

To participate in "Party With Your Kids Week!", you can either attend a local event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own event at home. You can also join in the fun by following #PartyWithYourKidsWeek on social media.

What activities can we expect during "Party With Your Kids Week!"?

During "Party With Your Kids Week!", you and your little ones will get to enjoy hands-on cooking activities, create fun and healthy snacks, and learn new recipes that you can recreate at home. There will also be games, prizes, and special promotions during the event.

Is there a cost to participate in "Party With Your Kids Week!"?

Attending a local event may require a small fee to cover the cost of ingredients, but hosting your own event at home is completely free! Plus, you'll have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts as a host. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tara Volpenhein
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • Tanya Becker