• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Neighbor Party: A Fun Way to Connect with Your Community?

In summary, the author of the summary invites people to an open house where they can get to know their new neighbour. They also plan to do personal phone calls or knock on the door to get the neighbours involved.
memphisbarbie
I live in the country. Some of the houses have been here a while but most are less than 1 year old. Everyone has at least 2 acres.
Instead of doing an Open House I was thinking of doing something like Come get to know your Neighbor party.
Does anyone have any ideas? I could run it pretty much the same as an Open House with prizes and quizzes about our town (less than 1,000 people).
I am a member of the Chamber of Commerce so I could post it there and do flyers for the neighbors closest to me.

I think its a great idea. I don't really have any ideas though.

I needed a Show after I returned from National, and on the spire of the moment called six neighbors, on a Friday afternoon and invited them to come
meet our new neighbor (who I contacted first) on that Sunday afternoon. I
called it a Sneak preview of our Fall Products, and to get to know the newest
gal on the block. The new neighbor booked a party for the next month, and I have a booking from her party for this month, and another from her new neighbor for November. Those three bookings have given me so much encouragement.
I remember what it was like to be new in town 24 years ago. I jumped at the chance to attend a Tupperware party that a member of our Co-op invited me to. I think of that hostess, everytime I use my Tupperware. She was my role model for doing something similar with this new neighbor. Go with the personal phone calls or a knock on the door. I invited one neighbor by
calling the one I did know, and asking the new person's name. When I saw one on their porch, I stopped to chat and invite them too. This is a great time of year to do this. It will not be long before we are all "shut in for the winter", at least in my part of the country. Folks 80 miles west of us had 24" of snow this week, in Buffalo and Batavia, NY.

Great IdeaI just made a booking - with myself that is....for a Get To Know You Neighbour Open house!

Thanks for the idea folks

Misty

Let us know how it goes.

Related to Neighbor Party: A Fun Way to Connect with Your Community?

1. What is "Get to Know Your Neighbor"?

"Get to Know Your Neighbor" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to promote building relationships and community within your neighborhood. It encourages people to connect with their neighbors through fun and meaningful activities.

2. How can I participate in "Get to Know Your Neighbor"?

Participation is easy! Simply visit our website or social media pages to find a list of suggested activities and ideas. You can also create your own activities and share them with your neighbors. Don't forget to use the hashtag #GetToKnowYourNeighbor to join in the conversation.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Get to Know Your Neighbor"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Get to Know Your Neighbor." This campaign is all about building community and relationships, so we encourage you to keep activities simple and budget-friendly.

4. What are some examples of activities for "Get to Know Your Neighbor"?

There are endless possibilities for activities! Some ideas include hosting a potluck dinner, organizing a neighborhood game night, or hosting a block party. You can also get creative and come up with your own activities that reflect the interests and needs of your specific neighborhood.

5. Can I participate in "Get to Know Your Neighbor" if I live in an apartment building or condo?

Absolutely! "Get to Know Your Neighbor" is for everyone, regardless of where you live. You can adapt the suggested activities to fit the size and layout of your building or complex. You can also reach out to your building management to see if they would be interested in promoting the campaign to all residents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedangie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • BlueMoon