• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who else is celebrating their anniversary with a fun, retro-themed show?

In summary, an Anniversary Show is a special event held by Pampered Chef to celebrate the anniversary of a consultant or customer's first purchase or joining date. It is a way to show appreciation for loyal customers and consultants and can be hosted by reaching out to customers or partnering with other consultants. Hosting or attending an Anniversary Show allows for connections with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and the opportunity to earn or host free products. The show can be customized with a theme, special deals, and activities. There is no set rule for how often to host an Anniversary Show, as it depends on personal preference and availability. Customers can attend as many shows as they like.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Is anyone having an anniversary show this month? I am having a celebration on Oct. 15th from 5-10. It is an open house and I am going to give little prizes every half hour for silly things like, who has the most red?, who has the most jewelry, etc. I will be picking things from a hat so it is random on what the question is.

I just wondered if anyone else was doing an anniversary show and what they were doing with it.

Sarah

Wow, didn't even think about holding an anniversary show. Thanks for the idea. I could have PC trivia, or fact or myth regarding PC... I think your ideas are good.

I have a show booked on that date. We're doing retro shows all month but at that show it will be special.

I am doing recipes that have been around for a long time and the dpds prize and ticket game prize are all discontinued items. On the 15th it'll be something bigger. We booked it without realizing it was the anniversary but I may give the host an extra gift too.

What is an Anniversary Show?

An Anniversary Show is a special event held by Pampered Chef to celebrate the anniversary of a consultant or customer's first purchase or joining date. It is a fun and exciting way to show appreciation for our loyal customers and consultants.

How do I host an Anniversary Show?

If you are a consultant, you can host an Anniversary Show by reaching out to your customers and inviting them to join the celebration. You can also partner with other consultants to make the event even more special. If you are a customer, you can contact your consultant to see if they are hosting an Anniversary Show and ask to be included.

What are the benefits of hosting or attending an Anniversary Show?

Hosting or attending an Anniversary Show is a great way to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and earn/host free products. It is also a fun and interactive way to learn about our products and get new recipe ideas.

Can I customize my Anniversary Show?

Yes, you can! As a consultant, you can personalize your Anniversary Show by choosing a theme, creating special deals and promotions, or even adding games and prizes. As a customer, you can also suggest a theme or activity to make the event more enjoyable.

How often should I host an Anniversary Show?

There is no set rule for how often you should host an Anniversary Show. It depends on your preference and availability. Some consultants host one every year, while others may do it every few years. As a customer, you can attend as many Anniversary Shows as you like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedchef07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies