• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Fun and Engaging Jeopardy-Themed Show with Tips from Experienced Hosts!

In summary, Debbie and Janet collaborated to create a game show where the contestants would answer Jeopardy-style questions. The show would be hosted by Debbie and would be available as a downloadable file.
missyciccolella
I have a group of women that have been to SEVERAL of my shows! Most have hosted at one point or another, and they offer great tips through out my show. I keep doing my demo with their help at shows, b/c there are usually 5-6 new people at current show.

I was thinking of offering a "Jeopardy" theme show where I have topics to chose from and many questions for the gals to answer. The thought behind this is they will be answering my questions and telling about the cookware, stoneware, biz opportunity, etc with out me doing all the talking. I'll have a prize for the winner and maybe something for a runner-up as well (nothing big just a door prize or free shipping).

Has anyone ever done a show like this and would you be willing to share your info if you did?
Also, any tips, advice or whatever is welcomed as this is a work in progress!

Thanks!

bumping to see is anyone has any ideas....

Ok, I guess no one has done a show like this or should I take the hint that this will be a flop? LOL

I Love Jeopardy!!I love Jeopardy and I think this would be a great idea. I will help you brainstorm and come up with some ideas. I will attach what I come up with later this evening. I have to make dinner.

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I love Jeopardy and I think this would be a great idea. I will help you brainstorm and come up with some ideas. I will attach what I come up with later this evening. I have to make dinner.

Oh no rush! I know you are busy and to be honest I am in the brainstorming phase right now...I can't really put anything to paper until Sun night or Mon.
Thanks for helping!

Here you go if you have a computer....

Otherwise print out your game board....

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Jeopardy.zip
    9 KB · Views: 441
Rats!!!Janet thank you so much for that wonderful file. I bet it's good,

BUT I CAN'T OPEN IT!!! RATS!! I guess I don't have that certain type of software on my computer. Can anyone convert it?

What is .xls anyway?

DebbieSAChef said:
Janet thank you so much for that wonderful file. I bet it's good,

BUT I CAN'T OPEN IT!!! RATS!! I guess I don't have that certain type of software on my computer. Can anyone convert it?

What is .xls anyway?

Bummer Debbie - sorry - it is an Excel spreadsheet. Maybe you can get a free viewer...I'll look around for you...

Yes!!!Thank You Janet!! You Are Too Cool!!

It Worked And That Pc Jeopardy Is Great!!

I Am Definitely Going To Be Using That!!

Debbie :d

That Jepordy game is too neat!! THanks for posting!

This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for sharing...this totally exceeded my expectations! Thanks!

You're welcome - enjoy. If you have Excel (and not just a viewer) you can change the ?s and answers and categories in it.

I just took the questions/answers from current information in the catalog or website so feel free to change or update...

THanks Janet! You have talent in computer skills. I'm impressed! I love it.
Sue #421585
Independent Consultant
Groton, MA

Janet, this is great! And, it was fun, too. My dh did not beat me, but he tried :sing:

Played Jeopardy at our cluster meeting--fun and kept us on our toes :)

I printed it out and am getting only the board. Are there questions to go with it?

ChefAlicia said:
I printed it out and am getting only the board. Are there questions to go with it?

Yes, each question is on a different tab. It is made to play on the computer.

ooshmeister said:
THanks Janet! You have talent in computer skills. I'm impressed! I love it.
Sue #421585
Independent Consultant
Groton, MA

I can't take credit for all the programming. Although I can do all this in Excel, I borrowed a template to modify this time.

janetupnorth said:
Here you go if you have a computer....

Otherwise print out your game board....

I'm just now seeing this - How cool :)
I was having fun playing this on my computer.:eek:

WOW!!! That is so awesome! I can't wait to book a show using this theme!

Thanks for sharing this. Can't wait to try it at a show or our next cluster meeting!!

Fantastic!

I am happy someone "bumped" this topic! Great idea. I am trying to get new ideas for the start of my business!!

What is the "Jeopardy Theme Show"?

The "Jeopardy Theme Show" is the iconic theme music that has been used on the popular game show "Jeopardy!" since its inception in 1984.

Who composed the "Jeopardy Theme Show"?

The "Jeopardy Theme Show" was composed by television and film composer Merv Griffin.

When was the "Jeopardy Theme Show" first used on the show?

The "Jeopardy Theme Show" first appeared on the show in its original form in 1964, when it was known as "Jeopardy! The Answer Is..." The current version of the theme debuted in 1984 when the show was revived with host Alex Trebek.

How long is the "Jeopardy Theme Show"?

The "Jeopardy Theme Show" is approximately 30 seconds long, but it has been shortened or extended to fit the specific needs of the show's producers.

Is the "Jeopardy Theme Show" copyrighted?

Yes, the "Jeopardy Theme Show" is copyrighted and is owned by Sony Pictures Television, the current producers of the show. It is not available for public use without permission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jeannes123
  • PamperedMandy2010