• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Type of Party Should I Do - It Is a Year This Month That I Am

In summary, a Spring Open House party would be a great kick-off for your spring and a great way to bring in new customers, while a "Customer Appreciation" party may be expected to include a cooking show, raffle, or other small activity.
nikki70563
Gold Member
what type of party should I do - it is a year this month that I am doing pc and I have recently going inactive so should I do an open house party or customer appreciation party? Any help please.

A Spring Open House party would be a great kick-off for your spring without having to offer something to your guests.If you want to do "Customer Appreciation" people may expect you to offer "something"...so maybe if you do that you can offer a "free cooking show" - you provide the ingredients to get your schedule off the ground.

Why not do a spring kick off with the new products?

Save some green! Host a show with the new PC products!

You could have a mystery host show, where any one who orders gets their name in a drawing to win free products! Then pick someone else to get the 1/2 priced items. etc...

HTH

if I was to do customer appreciation do I invite just past host or all my customers?

I would do hosts and encourage them to bring a friend

thanks - I was thinking of not doing a demo beings it would be the same people that I have done shows for should I do a demo or not?

nikki70563 said:
if I was to do customer appreciation do I invite just past host or all my customers?
Personally, I"d invite everyone. Do something fun like a raffle every hour or something like that....something small as the prize. Also, for some reason, wording things as Open Houses doesn't always attract the same amount of people as a "spring product preview" or something like that. For some people, it just doesn't carry the same importance as something that has an actual start time and they seem more likely to blow it off.

That seems to be the consensus at least. Good luck to you! Or you can call it a Grand Re-Opening or something!:D

tell me what you think of this for my invite?

can't get it to work so here it is

You’re Invited to My Grand Re-Opening Pampered Chef Party

Saturday, March 15, 2008

1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.

Xxx Road
XXXXXXX, LA XXXXX

xxx-xxxx

Enter my drawings:
Come to the show – one ticket
Bring a guest(s) – two tickets per guest
Bring outside order(s) – five tickets per order
Place a $20.00 or more order – ten tickets
Book a catalog show – fifteen tickets
Book a cooking show – twenty tickets

Can’t make it but would like to place an order or maybe do a catalog/cooking show call me by March 16, 2008 to let me know.

I will print it on the avery 3381 postcard/index card paper do I need to put them in an envelope since it is a postcard?

You might want to mention what the drawing will be for..prizes, etc. I wouldn't list them all or nothing, but let them get the feeling that they want those tickets.

krzymomof4 said:
You might want to mention what the drawing will be for..prizes, etc. I wouldn't list them all or nothing, but let them get the feeling that they want those tickets.

Yes need some help as to what kind of prizes to give I really don't have anything so was thinking of putting it on host order to get it at discount because I am inactive so I can't but anything right now what are some suggestions.

anyone?????

I would give away the host benefits! Free, half price and discounted!

so should I demo something if so what?

if no demo what should I make for guest to enjoy?

I would have food prepared already. Set up a trial station with potatoes, etc. for them to "play" with the products.
You could make it a mystery draw, but put it in your name. Make sure you keep good notes. You could give away $xx free, the monthly host special, 1/2 price items. Free shippng, Seasons best.
Since you are inactive, you can give your director a holler and see what she might have lying around she is willing to sell you at a discount. The choices are limitless.

bumping up for more suggestions

You can also draw for a free show

1. What type of party should I do for my one-year anniversary with Pampered Chef?

For your one-year anniversary with Pampered Chef, we recommend hosting a virtual party. This type of party allows you to invite friends and family from anywhere, making it easier to reach a larger audience and increase your sales. Plus, with the current social distancing guidelines, a virtual party is a safe and convenient option.

2. Is it better to do an in-person party or a virtual party?

Both in-person and virtual parties have their benefits. In-person parties allow for a more personal and interactive experience, while virtual parties offer convenience and the ability to reach a larger audience. We suggest considering your target audience and current circumstances to decide which type of party would be more successful for your one-year anniversary.

3. How do I get started with hosting a virtual party?

To get started with hosting a virtual party, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to learn more about our online party options. We also have resources and tips available to help you plan and promote your virtual party, so don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

4. Can I do a hybrid party with both in-person and virtual attendees?

Yes, you can definitely do a hybrid party with both in-person and virtual attendees. This type of party allows you to cater to different preferences and reach a larger audience. Just make sure to communicate with your consultant and plan accordingly to ensure a seamless experience for all attendees.

5. What are the key things I should include in my one-year anniversary party?

The key things to include in your one-year anniversary party are a variety of products to showcase, fun games or activities, exclusive deals or discounts, and a personal touch to make the party memorable. We also recommend promoting the party on social media and inviting friends and family to join in the celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mary Chapin
  • Patti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Patti
  • hlynn424
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies