• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a digital thermometer in good condition?

In summary, an Iso Digital Thermometer is a fast, accurate, and easy-to-use kitchen tool used to measure the internal temperature of food. To use it, simply insert the probe into the thickest part of the food and the temperature will be displayed on the digital screen within seconds. It has a temperature range of -58°F to 572°F, making it suitable for a variety of cooking needs. However, it is not waterproof and should only be used on food that is not submerged in water or other liquids. To clean the thermometer, wipe down the probe and handle with a damp cloth, avoiding submerging the entire device in water.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I did a show last night and have a customer that would like to buy a digatal thermometer. It doesn't have to be new but in good condition. Her probe wires got broken and she would really like to replace it. pm me or email me at [email protected] with a price. It will be mailed to Malad, ID

.I can offer you a digital thermometer for $20. I used it only a few times and it's in great condition. Shipping will cost an extra $5, so the total cost would be $25. Please let me know if you would like to purchase it. Thank you!

1. What is an Iso Digital Thermometer?

An Iso Digital Thermometer is a kitchen tool used to measure the internal temperature of food. It is designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use.

2. How do I use the Iso Digital Thermometer?

To use the Iso Digital Thermometer, simply insert the probe into the thickest part of the food you are cooking. The temperature will be displayed on the digital screen within seconds.

3. What is the temperature range for the Iso Digital Thermometer?

The Iso Digital Thermometer has a temperature range of -58°F to 572°F (-50°C to 300°C), making it suitable for a variety of cooking needs.

4. Is the Iso Digital Thermometer waterproof?

No, the Iso Digital Thermometer is not waterproof. It should only be used on food that is not submerged in water or other liquids.

5. How do I clean the Iso Digital Thermometer?

To clean the Iso Digital Thermometer, use a damp cloth to wipe down the probe and handle. Do not submerge the entire thermometer in water as it may damage the electronic components.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Chef Endora
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • iteachurkid