• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Delicious Gift Idea? Try This Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan!

In summary, the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan is a versatile kitchen tool made of durable stoneware material, perfect for baking, serving, and storing food. To use it, preheat your oven, bake your dish, and let it cool before serving or storing. It is safe to use and can be cleaned with warm, soapy water. However, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the plan, and it is important to avoid drastic temperature changes to prevent cracking.
chefmelody
I have an extra stoneware mini fluted pan that I accidentally bought, thinking I didn't have one.

I gave 3 as gifts this yr for Chritmas. I used mine to bake a bathc of nut bread and gave them the batch of nut breads and the stone. BIG BIG HIT!!! oh - and give them the recipe of course

Related to Looking for a Delicious Gift Idea? Try This Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan!

What is the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan?

The Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for baking, serving, and storing food. It is made of durable stoneware material that is designed to distribute heat evenly for perfect cooking results.

How do I use the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan?

To use the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan, first preheat your oven to the desired temperature. Then, place your food in the plan and bake according to your recipe. Once finished, let the plan cool before using it to serve your dish. The plan can also be used to store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.

Is the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan safe to use?

Yes, the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan is safe to use. It is made of non-toxic materials and is free of harmful chemicals such as lead and cadmium. It is also safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher.

Can I use metal utensils with the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan as they can scratch the surface and damage the non-stick coating. It is best to use silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils.

How do I clean and care for my Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan?

To clean the Stoneware Mini Fluted Plan, use warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the plan's surface. For tough stains, soak the plan in hot water before cleaning. It is also important to avoid drastic temperature changes, such as placing the plan directly from the oven into cold water, as this can cause cracking. Always let the plan cool before cleaning or storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Suzy Englert