• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for White Fluted Tool for Torte Pans - PM Me!

In summary, the White Fluted Tool for Torte Pans can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and at select retail stores. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The tool is safe to use on non-stick pans and has fluted edges for decorative and cutting purposes. To care for the tool, wash with warm soapy water and avoid using sharp objects or abrasive cleaners.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a great host who is looking for the white fluted tool that used to come with the torte pans. Does anyone have one they would like to sell? Please PM me.

Bumping!!!

In the outlet, you can get the tort pan and fluting tool as a set.

My host already has the tort pan set but wants the fluted tool to go with it.

I also have a customer who would like just the tool.

1. Where can I purchase the White Fluted Tool for Torte Pans?

The White Fluted Tool for Torte Pans can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

2. Is the White Fluted Tool for Torte Pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, the White Fluted Tool for Torte Pans is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the product.

3. Can the White Fluted Tool be used on non-stick pans?

Yes, the White Fluted Tool is safe to use on non-stick pans. The silicone material will not scratch or damage the surface.

4. What is the purpose of the fluted edges on the White Fluted Tool?

The fluted edges on the White Fluted Tool are designed to create a decorative edge on tortes and other baked goods. It can also be used to cut and serve desserts cleanly.

5. How do I care for my White Fluted Tool?

The White Fluted Tool is made of silicone, so it is heat-resistant and easy to clean. To care for it, simply wash with warm soapy water and let it air dry. Avoid using sharp objects or abrasive cleaners on the tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TrudysOwn
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
chefa
  • momoftwins
  • Products and Tips
Replies