1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Looking for a consultant in Little Chute, Wisc

1. I had a guest book a show in Little Chute Wisconsin but it is too far for me to drive. Anyone in that area? She booked off her sister and I asked my upline director and she started that they are both entitled to the host benefit even if I am not the consultant doing the show. Thanks so much.

Sep 22, 2005
  2. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

why not have her just do a catalog show? That way you get the commission! =)

Last edited: Sep 22, 2005
    Sep 22, 2005
  3. speedychef

speedychef Veteran Member

Recruit her and she can do her own shows! My future director came up with that one, great idea, huh?

Sep 22, 2005
  4. She's a former consultant lol. I really did try to re-recruit her. I asked her about a catalog show also but she wants it live. I guess she found someone, but I told her that if she really wanted me to I'd drive the 2 hours and roadtrip it with her sister. I drove to Michigan last summer to do a show and that was 7 hours away lol. Of course I had ulterior motives on that too. My entire family lives in Michigan and my step-mom was very nice and did a show for me. Thanks for the advice though. Love these posts.

Sep 23, 2005
  5. I live about an hour away, if she is interested. What date was she looking at?

Karen Zalesny
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Glenbeulah, WI
    www.pamperedchef.biz/karenzalesny

Sep 23, 2005
Have something to add?