• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant in Little Chute, Wisc

In summary, to find a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute, Wisconsin, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. They offer services such as cooking demonstrations, product recommendations, and order assistance. If you're interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a current one or visit the website for more information. The benefits of having a consultant include personalized demonstrations, access to exclusive products, and potential rewards and discounts. There is no fee to work with a consultant, but there may be costs for hosting a demonstration or placing an order.
knipperdog99
I had a guest book a show in Little Chute Wisconsin but it is too far for me to drive. Anyone in that area? She booked off her sister and I asked my upline director and she started that they are both entitled to the host benefit even if I am not the consultant doing the show. Thanks so much.

why not have her just do a catalog show? That way you get the commission! =)

Last edited:
Recruit her and she can do her own shows! My future director came up with that one, great idea, huh?

She's a former consultant lol. I really did try to re-recruit her. I asked her about a catalog show also but she wants it live. I guess she found someone, but I told her that if she really wanted me to I'd drive the 2 hours and roadtrip it with her sister. I drove to Michigan last summer to do a show and that was 7 hours away lol. Of course I had ulterior motives on that too. My entire family lives in Michigan and my step-mom was very nice and did a show for me. Thanks for the advice though. Love these posts.

I live about an hour away, if she is interested. What date was she looking at?

Karen Zalesny
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Glenbeulah, WI
www.pamperedchef.biz/karenzalesny

1. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute, Wisconsin?

To find a consultant in Little Chute, Wisconsin, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your location and it will provide a list of consultants in your area.

2. What services does a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute offer?

A Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute, Wisconsin offers a variety of services including hosting cooking demonstrations, providing product recommendations, and helping you place orders for Pampered Chef products.

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute, Wisconsin, you can contact a current consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information on how to join the team.

4. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute?

Having a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute, Wisconsin allows you to have personalized cooking demonstrations, access to exclusive products, and the opportunity to earn rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

5. Is there a fee to work with a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute?

There is no fee to work with a Pampered Chef consultant in Little Chute, Wisconsin. However, if you choose to host a cooking demonstration or place an order, there may be costs associated with those services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • kdangel518