• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frisco, Tx ...Little Elm Consultants???

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant in Frisco, TX and Little Elm, your role is to educate and inspire others about our high-quality kitchen products. You have the opportunity to earn money while doing something you love, be your own boss, and receive discounts on our products. To become a consultant, you can join through our website or contact a local consultant for assistance. We offer various training and support options, including online courses and mentorship from experienced consultants. You can still be a consultant even if you have a full-time job, as our flexible hours and work-from-home option allow you to earn extra income on your own terms.
wendy mac
I have a friend that has requested information on Pampered Chef, but she lives in Little Elm near Frisco, TX. Is there a consultant living around Frisco that would like to give her info on hosting a show? Wendy Mac :)

Wendy,

Why don't you have her do a catalog show. I did that with several friends out of state and they did well. It's easy to do and you still can get the referrals, and commission.
:)

I live nearby!!!I sent you a private message

Ginger Phillips
Independent Pampered Chef Director
903-896-7491

1. What is the role of a Pampered Chef consultant in Frisco, TX and Little Elm?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Frisco, TX and Little Elm, your role is to educate and inspire others about our high-quality kitchen products. You will hold cooking shows, share recipes, and provide personalized product recommendations to help others make delicious meals with ease.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant in Frisco, TX and Little Elm?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn money while doing something you love. You also get to be your own boss, set your own schedule, and receive discounts on our products. Additionally, you will have the chance to build relationships with others and be a part of a supportive community.

3. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Frisco, TX and Little Elm?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Frisco, TX and Little Elm, you can join through our website or contact a local consultant for assistance. Our team will provide you with all the necessary training and resources to help you get started on your journey as a consultant.

4. What kind of support and training is provided for Pampered Chef consultants in Frisco, TX and Little Elm?

We offer a variety of training and support for our consultants in Frisco, TX and Little Elm. This includes online courses, in-person workshops, and ongoing mentorship from experienced consultants. We also have a dedicated support team to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant in Frisco, TX and Little Elm if I have a full-time job?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants come from all walks of life and have different schedules. You can easily work your Pampered Chef business around your existing job and other commitments. With flexible hours and the ability to work from home, being a Pampered Chef consultant in Frisco, TX and Little Elm is a great way to earn extra income on your own terms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurie Jimenez
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • P_vasquez
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77