• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Ellsworth - Visiting Austin, Tx

In summary, Belinda Ellsworth is a well-known speaker, author, and direct sales expert. She will be visiting Austin, Tx on a specific date and anyone is welcome to attend her event, though registration may be required. The event will be interactive and informative, providing tips and strategies for success in direct sales, as well as opportunities for networking. Registration for the event can be completed through a specific process, and spots are limited.
acherry
Gold Member
Hi TX Consultants,

Not sure if some of you have gotten the email, but Belinda is coming to Austin, TX on Oct 9th!! Super excited to hear her speak finally as I missed her the last couple of times she was at Conference and definitely need a boost to my biz! There are more details on her website about it, but I can't wait!

Cheers,
Angela

what is the website?

http://www.stepintosuccess.com/events.cfm

I posted the link above...if you click on it, it'll take you to the registration page! :)

1. Who is Belinda Ellsworth?

Belinda Ellsworth is a renowned speaker, author, and direct sales expert. She is also the founder of Step into Success, a training and consulting company that helps entrepreneurs and direct sales professionals achieve success.

2. When will Belinda Ellsworth be visiting Austin, Tx?

Belinda Ellsworth will be visiting Austin, Tx on [insert date].

3. Can anyone attend Belinda Ellsworth's event in Austin, Tx?

Yes, anyone is welcome to attend Belinda Ellsworth's event in Austin, Tx. However, registration may be required.

4. What can I expect from Belinda Ellsworth's event in Austin, Tx?

Belinda Ellsworth's event in Austin, Tx will be an interactive and informative session filled with tips, strategies, and motivation to help you succeed in your direct sales business. You will also have the opportunity to network with other professionals and learn from their experiences.

5. How do I register for Belinda Ellsworth's event in Austin, Tx?

You can register for Belinda Ellsworth's event in Austin, Tx by [insert registration process]. Hurry, as spots are limited and filling up fast!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedGinger