• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention Gilbert, Az Consultants

M
mmmorgan20
I was doing a search for PC shows and this came up. Not sure if anyone has responded yet but I thought I'd throw it out there.

http://arizonamoms.com/momtomom/food/hosting-parties/looking-pampered-chef-consultant-party

Thanks for posting this Megan. I sent this information on to my recruit in Chandler, AZ

/Hello Gilbert, AZ Consultants!I just wanted to share a potential opportunity with you all. I was browsing online for PC shows and came across this post on Arizona Moms. They are currently looking for a Pampered Chef consultant to host a party. I'm not sure if anyone has responded yet, but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is interested.Happy cooking and party planning!

Related to Attention Gilbert, Az Consultants

1. What is a "Pampered Chef" consultant?

A "Pampered Chef" consultant is a sales representative for the company "Pampered Chef" which sells kitchen tools, cookware, and other kitchen products through in-home cooking demonstrations and parties.

2. How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant in Gilbert, AZ?

You can search for a Pampered Chef consultant in Gilbert, AZ by visiting the company's website and using their "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also ask for recommendations from friends or family who may have attended a Pampered Chef party in the area.

3. What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free or discounted products based on the sales made at your party. It is also a fun way to get together with friends and family, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and see and try out new kitchen products.

4. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant myself?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on their website and purchasing a starter kit. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales made at parties and have the opportunity to build your own team of consultants.

5. Do I have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can order directly from a consultant or through their website. However, hosting a party may provide you with discounts and free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Travlnbard
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Travlnbard
  • Sarah Wilhoit