• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Consultant Near Gilbert, Az

In summary, the best way to find a Pampered Chef consultant near Gilbert, AZ is to use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. You can also borrow tools from a consultant in the area for your show and easily refer back to them for future shows. To find a consultant in Gilbert, AZ, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website and reach out to multiple consultants to find the best fit for your show.
Travlnbard
I am doing a show for my sister who lives in Gilbert AZ (near Phoenix). I was going to ship products to her and then give them to her as a present but she recommended that I find a consultant in the area and borrow their tools. Then any shows that come from her show I could refer back to the consultant who helps me out.

Anyone know someone from there?

Cathy

My AD lives in Mesa which is in that general area depending on where in Gilbert she is.

Can you give me her contact information offline? You can send it to [email protected] or have her contact me.

Thanks!
Cathy

What is the best way to find a Pampered Chef consultant near Gilbert, AZ?

The best way to find a Pampered Chef consultant near Gilbert, AZ is to use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your location and the website will provide a list of consultants in the area.

Can I borrow tools from a consultant in the area for my show in Gilbert, AZ?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants are happy to lend their tools to customers for shows. It is best to reach out to a consultant in the area and discuss your needs and availability.

How can I refer back to the consultant who helped me if I have any future shows?

You can easily refer back to the consultant who helped you by keeping their contact information and mentioning them as your consultant when booking future shows. This will ensure that the consultant receives credit for helping you and may even earn them rewards.

Do you know of any Pampered Chef consultants in Gilbert, AZ?

I do not personally know any Pampered Chef consultants in Gilbert, AZ, but you can easily find a list of consultants in the area by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website.

Is there a consultant in Gilbert, AZ who can assist with my show for my sister?

Yes, there are likely many consultants in Gilbert, AZ who would be happy to assist with your show for your sister. It is best to reach out to a few consultants and discuss your needs and availability to find the best fit for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• evvy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennifer golden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ghutch6