• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Consultant in San Marcos, TX? Borrow a Basic Kit for Your Party!

In summary, the "Borrow Your Products?" program by Pampered Chef allows customers to borrow up to three products for a period of 10 days to try them out before making a purchase. There is no fee for participating, but a credit card number is required as a security deposit. Only select products with a "Borrow" icon are eligible for borrowing. If a customer decides to purchase a borrowed product, the security deposit will be applied towards the purchase price. Otherwise, the deposit will be refunded.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I have a newer consultant visiting family in San Marcos, TX. She has a party scheduled, but does not want to haul her stuff from Portland, OR. Anybody near there and want help her out? Just a basic kit would be great.

If you can't find someone close, an idea that I've heard before is to have the invite say for the guests to bring their favorite product with them. Then she can see what the host has and do the recipe around that.

when is the party? i've got a consultant near there that might be able to help out.

It is later this month. I will get back to you with a date and let you know. I like the idea of guests bringing her favorite products.

Her party is the 18th or the 19th.

What is the "Borrow Your Products?" program?

The "Borrow Your Products?" program allows customers to borrow Pampered Chef products for a limited time before committing to a purchase.

How does the "Borrow Your Products?" program work?

Customers can select up to three products to borrow for a period of 10 days. During this time, they can try out the products in their own home and see if they meet their needs.

Is there a fee for participating in the "Borrow Your Products?" program?

No, there is no fee for borrowing products through this program. However, customers will be required to provide a credit card number as a security deposit.

Can I borrow any product from the Pampered Chef catalog?

The "Borrow Your Products?" program only includes select products that are eligible for borrowing. These products will be marked with a "Borrow" icon in the catalog and on the website.

What happens if I decide to purchase one of the borrowed products?

If you choose to purchase a product after borrowing it, the security deposit will be applied towards the purchase price. If you decide not to purchase, the deposit will be refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
  • cookingwithlove