• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Requirements for Ordering a PC Consultant Kit?

In summary, the requirements for ordering a PC Consultant Kit may vary by region, but typically you will need to have at least 3-4 shows scheduled. Your upline may have different requirements for their team members, so it's best to clarify with them. In most cases, you will need to have at least 3 shows scheduled before ordering your kit, and you cannot order your kit before hosting your first show. This is to ensure that you have a solid foundation for your business.
ms_twana
Hello. I am a new PC Consultant. I ran across this site googling PC recipes. I hosted a party two weeks ago and I'm signing up as a consultant (haven't officially done that yet). I'm super excited about it and I can't wait to learn more in the kitchen. I figure this would FORCE me to learn to cook better. I've pretty much been a box and frozen food girl. So, my family will definitely benefit from me trying new things like FRESH ingredients. LOL.

I do have a question though. The person that I'm signing up under says that I need at least 4 shows scheduled before I can order my kit. However, I've seen a couple of threads here where new members are saying they have 3 shows scheduled and they just received/ordered their kit. Are there different requirements per region? Why am I being told 4 when others have done 3?

You can list 4 potential dates that you think you will hold a show.

I signed up with PC almost a month ago. Before I signed the agreement I talked with potential hosts and told them that I might join the PC and would they be interested in holding a show. Once I had four yes's then I signed and made up 4 dates. I then called the potential hosts, told them I signed up and scheduled a date with them on my calendar!

You will find lots of information on this site. I log on everyday and I'm always getting good ideas from this site!

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.I suggest that my potential new team members have four firm dates before they sign, though they can adjust those dates later if necessary. New consultants with four firm dates are more likely to start off successfully than those without.

Welcome to PC and CS! It helps to ask people to "help you out" by hosting one of your first shows. People love to help others.

Thanks for all of the welcomes and replies. I have sent friends emails and messages about helping me out. I probably need to do phone calls though, huh?

raebates said:
Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

I suggest that my potential new team members have four firm dates before they sign, though they can adjust those dates later if necessary. New consultants with four firm dates are more likely to start off successfully than those without.

That's exactly what my director said.

Definitely do the phone calls. Be sure to keep working on your list of 100 if you haven't completed that, as well. You'll refer back to it often.

What a list of 100??

Hello and welcome I'm Coleen and I'm another newbie, i just signed up 8-31. I love this site. It gave me so many ideas. The only problem is i'm still can't figure out how to start a post. Please help. Thank you.

Hello and welcome I'm Coleen and I'm another newbie, i just signed up 8-31. I love this site. It gave me so many ideas. The only problem is i'm still can't figure out how to start a post. Please help. Thank you.

Hi Coleen. Go to whatever forum you want to create a thread in, then click the New Thread (or something like that) button.

thank you Ms Twana

Welcome Ms Twana and Coleen!

Ditto what Rae said. If you start off with at least 4 shows before signing...you won't panic looking for shows once your 30 days start. It's definitely beneficial to start with those on the calendars.

Welcome! One of the things that was suggested to me as a new consultant, was to host a Grand Opening/Kickoff Party. That will count towards one of your 4 shows. So I have 3 outside shows scheduled and the Grand Opening. The people I'm inviting to the Opening show are not people who are invited to other shows scheduled.

Congrats ladies on your new businesses! :D

Yes, the stronger start you have,the more likely it is that you will succeed. You can make up dates to complete the contract, but if you already have firm dates - preferrably all in your first 30 days - you'll be able to maximize your first month, earn lots of Pampered Chef Dollars, more than likely qualify in that first 30 days & earn the recruiting promo and still have dates to book from days 31-90 to earn even MORE commission and Pampered Chef Dollars! :D

Ms. Twana,
Your list of 100 is a list of 100 people you know, family, co-workers, friends, acquaintences, etc that you can build your business upon. It comes in the workbook in your kit. Good luck. I'm a newbie too and am always asking questions!:love:

I'M OFFICIAL. I signed my contract on Wednesday. YAY!!! Now to get busy. Any suggestions on how to get started and what I should do first in order to start off with a BANG!

For me, I used my excitement and enthusiasm to make calls to get bookings!!!!! I'm sure you've already been telling the important people in your life you've made this decision so ask for their help to get the first ones.

Then I started taking the on-line courses even before my kit arrived. When it did arrive, I set aside every day to go through it, watch the DVD's, read the materials, etc. Even while waiting at stop lights I was reading something!

I also set up my Open House date, told everyone I knew about it, and started taking orders for it. That'll help boost your confidence when you see how much everyone loves PC and wants to place an order. As you start answering questions it'll give you practice on word choices and knowledge of the products boosting your confidence even more.

Try to determine how you're going to organize everything right away, it'll help keep you organized. This saves alot of time in the long run. Get calendars for home/purse, notebook to write everything down (calls, ideas, to-do lists), ledger/notebook for recording mileage, basic business supplies (copy paper, folders, pens, etc.).

Then just have FUN and enjoy the ride! (This has worked for me so I hope it helps you!)

Yay. Thank you. I'm am very excited and I'll get started on those phone calls tomorrow. I started taking some of the online course today. And I'm sure I'll be the same as you when the kit arrives.

1. What are the requirements for ordering a PC Consultant Kit?

The requirements for ordering a PC Consultant Kit may vary depending on your region, but generally, you will need to have a certain number of shows scheduled before you can order your kit. This is to ensure that you have a solid foundation of potential customers and hostesses before starting your business.

2. I am a new PC Consultant. How many shows do I need to have scheduled before I can order my kit?

As mentioned, the number of shows required may vary by region, but typically you will need to have at least 3-4 shows scheduled before you can order your kit.

3. I have already scheduled 3 shows, but my upline is telling me I need 4 before I can order my kit. Why is that?

Your upline may have different requirements or guidelines for their team members. It's best to clarify with them why they are asking for 4 shows before you can order your kit.

4. Can I still order my kit if I have less than 3 shows scheduled?

In most cases, you will need to have at least 3 shows scheduled before you can order your kit. This is to ensure that you have a good starting point for your business. However, it's best to check with your upline or the company directly for specific requirements in your region.

5. Can I order my kit before hosting my first show?

No, in order to become a PC Consultant, you will need to have at least 3 shows scheduled before you can order your kit. This is to ensure that you have a strong customer base and potential hostesses before starting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Micki Walker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Andrea Comsteller