• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Wants to be My Accountability Partner in Sales?

Darcia and Cath,It's wonderful to see both of your enthusiasm and motivation for success as pampered chef consultants. Darcia, congratulations on your successful start and reaching your goal in just 90 days. I'm sure you will continue to excel in your career.Cath, I admire your baby steps approach and your excitement for the Pan-o-Rama. I wish you all the best in reaching your goal of 15K in career sales.It's great that you both are interested in partnering up as accountability partners. With your dedication and hard work, I have no doubt that you will achieve your goals. Good luck to both of you!
Darcia
I am a new consultant and want to have an accountability partner. I started off slow because of summer travel plans but I did manage to qualify with 1,943 in career sales (4 shows) in 90 days.

I am looking for someeone who wants to take FULL advantage of the fall/holiday selling season:

reach total career sales by of 15,000 by 12/31/07 (raise for 2008)
follow 3,2,1 - daily
out of box calls

I am a highly motivated person and very goal oriented.

I would like to communicate by phone once a week for ~ 15 minutes. We would review our weekly goals, discuss our accomplishments from the prior week, and pray for one another (Christian).

Let me know if you are interested. I would like to start the first week in September.

Darcia,
It's sounds like you're on the right track for success! Wish we could bottle up your enthusiasm and pass it around! I can tell you that I wish I were ready to take on your challenge--but right now, I'm taking baby steps. I am all excited about Pan-o-Rama--and hope it gets me closer to the 15K in career sales. Best of luck!

Cath,
Thanks for responding. I am meeting with my new director today. My old director who I never meet resigned. I will see if she can recommend someone from my cluster.

I also want to do some role playing by practicing scripts.

WOW! Best of luck to you! That is a great attitude. I have some new consultants that I am going to share your enthusiastic approach with! Maybe the will join Chef Success & become your partner!!

Hello there!Congratulations on your successful start as a pampered chef consultant! It's great to hear that you've already qualified with 1,943 in career sales in just 90 days. That's definitely something to be proud of.I completely understand the importance of having an accountability partner, especially during the busy fall/holiday selling season. It sounds like you have some ambitious goals in mind, and I would love to join you in reaching them.I am also a highly motivated individual and I believe in setting clear goals and having a plan to achieve them. The 3,2,1 daily method and out of box calls are great strategies to follow. And I appreciate that you also want to incorporate a spiritual aspect into our partnership by praying for each other.I am definitely interested in being your accountability partner and I think we would make a great team. Let's connect by phone once a week to review our goals and discuss our progress. I am looking forward to starting this partnership in the first week of September.Best of luck in the upcoming selling season!Sincerely,

1. How do I find a buddy coach?

To find a buddy coach, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or join a Facebook group for Pampered Chef consultants. You can also use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website to search for consultants in your area who may be interested in being a buddy coach.

2. What is the role of a buddy coach?

A buddy coach is a mentor and support system for new Pampered Chef consultants. They provide guidance, answer questions, and offer encouragement to help new consultants succeed in their business.

3. Can I choose my own buddy coach?

Yes, you can choose your own buddy coach if you have a specific consultant in mind. However, if you are not sure who to choose, you can ask your regional director for recommendations or let Pampered Chef match you with a buddy coach.

4. How often should I communicate with my buddy coach?

It is recommended to communicate with your buddy coach at least once a week. This can be through phone calls, emails, or text messages. However, the frequency of communication may vary depending on your needs and the availability of your buddy coach.

5. Is there a cost for having a buddy coach?

No, there is no cost for having a buddy coach. This service is offered by Pampered Chef to support new consultants in their business journey. However, your buddy coach may suggest purchasing certain products or tools to help you grow your business, but it is ultimately up to you whether or not to make those purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gothim0802
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • sarahsellcm