• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 29 Minute Dinner Recipes? Need a Cookbook Alternative?

This is a great cookbook!The enchilada casserole is really good! I agree that it tastes better than what you can get at a Mexican restaurant. This is a great cookbook!
jcwarr
does anyone have these recipes typed up? for those of us who do not have the cookbook - it would be so great!!! i tried to find some on cc - but they are not typed up there either.
thanks so much!!! :)

This is the only one I have typed up....

Attachments

• Skillet Lasagna.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 416
jcwar -- Get the cookbook! It is SO worth it. Add it to any show you're wrapping up (if you add it to your host's order with their permission--you get the host's discount off the $10 plus you'll get your commission on it, too). Of all the cookbooks, that's THE one to have right now! You won't regret it!

It is funny, because in the last few weeks I have mentioned getting this cookbook as a gift for a few people and my sister said, "you must really like this cookbook" I laughed and said actually I don't have it but I have heard great things about it on chefsuccess. I am going to buy it for myself this month though. Actually I am planning on finishing my collection and buy all of the ones that I do not have.

If you have the cookbooks and bring them to shows, you will sell them! I set them around on the chairs before the show, and just tell people to feel free to look through them during the show, and pass them around.....I think I sell cookbooks at every show.

My Top Sellers:
well, this month, 29 Minutes,
but before that it would have been:
All The Best
It's Good For You
Casual Cooking
probably because those are my favorites.........

I think this is the perfect time to complete your set of cookbooks! What a great deal they are right now!

I love this cookbook! At my last show a lady bought three of them to save until Christmas.

To answer the question: I dont have any of the recipes typed up, but I would by all the books if I were you. Your customers can't make a good decision on a recipe book w/o seeing it or getting your opinion.
I was going to make the skillet lasagna tonight from the 29 Minutes, but no one was going to be home. Maybe tomorrow night. A couple of nights ago I tried the Paprika Chicken with Egg Noodles. It was good, but not spectacular. I love mushrooms and onions.
Last night I made the pork tenderloin with rosemary herb seasoning, peppers, onions and small red potatoes from It's good For You. Very good. I also made the sausage (turkey) and penne with bell peppers. It was very good, but my kids don't care for vegetables. They ate them anyway, and I will make it again. I picked out all the veggies and ate them.

29 Minutes to DinnerI made the enchilada casserole and it was wonderful! My friend said it tasted better than what you can pay for in a Mexican restaurant! Recommend this book.

chefsuzn said:
I made the enchilada casserole and it was wonderful! My friend said it tasted better than what you can pay for in a Mexican restaurant! Recommend this book.
I also have made the enchilada casserole...twice! Plus, I know exactly what is in it, unlike when I go to a restaurant.

Related to Looking for 29 Minute Dinner Recipes? Need a Cookbook Alternative?

1. What is the concept behind 29 Minutes to Dinner Recipes?

The 29 Minutes to Dinner Recipes are designed to provide quick and easy meal solutions for busy individuals or families. These recipes can be made in just 29 minutes or less, making them perfect for those who have limited time to prepare meals.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easily accessible?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the 29 Minutes to Dinner Recipes can be easily found at your local grocery store. We strive to use simple and common ingredients to make meal preparation as convenient as possible.

3. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our recipes are flexible and can be easily adjusted to fit various dietary needs or preferences. We provide substitution options for common allergens and dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian.

4. Are the recipes suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, the 29 Minutes to Dinner Recipes are designed to be quick and easy to follow, making them perfect for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure a successful and stress-free meal preparation experience.

5. Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

While these recipes are designed to be made quickly, some can be prepared ahead of time and simply reheated when ready to eat. We provide make-ahead tips and storage instructions for each recipe to help with meal planning and prep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christy_c
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom