• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting a Consultant Number After Submitting a Show

In summary, Karen was in month 6 of inactivity and got a success in P3, but is locked out of CC. She would call Home Office right away if she had any problems. Elaineballard has a free manual food processor and $1,250 in 30 days if you sign up with her.
Maragib
Okay so I waited until the last minute to submit a show and stay a consultantI was in month 6 of inactivity . I got a success in P3, the show was def. over 200 but now I am locked out of CC. It is saying invalid consultant number. I am wondering if I should hold out and see if it comes back when HO recieves and processes the order, or do you think my Consultant number is gone and I need to call HO and get a new one? I don't really want to sit on hold today. Any advice?

I would call Home Office right away!!

It will update by the 10th of the month and let you back in.

I have the same problem - actually just posted about it.

But maybe I won't get access again. My show was just over $150. I guess I forgot it needs to be $200. Looks like I might be a recruit for someone!

BTW - what is the recruiting incentive for April?

does it need to be $200? I justed posted the # to show it was over $150. I think it just needs to be $150 rhonda.

Mara

Feel free to sign up with me...I can't believe no one posted this:) Free manual Food Processor and DCB with $1,250 in 30 days. /elaineballard

It only needs to be $150 per month to be active.$200 every 2-months was the OLD way.

Well then I won't have to sign up again since my show was of course over $150. After I submitted the show I thought I probably should have just signed up again since I could use a new starter kit (lol)!

Yep, doesn't matter - cooking or catalog show, just needs to be $150 in Guest Sales to be a show and keep you active :)KarenBTW, you can always sign under me as well ~ I'll take ya! Only have one recruit so far....

I don't think my director would be happy if I signed up under someone else:)! Luckily I like my director - even though she didn't call to remind me I better submit a show or I would have to sign up again!

Last edited:

What is a consultant number?

A consultant number is a unique identification number assigned to a consultant by the company they work for. It is used to track their sales, commissions, and other important information.

Why do I need to troubleshoot my consultant number?

If you have recently submitted a show as a consultant, it is important to ensure that your consultant number was recorded correctly. This will ensure that you receive proper credit for your sales and commissions.

How do I troubleshoot my consultant number after submitting a show?

The first step is to verify that you entered your consultant number correctly when submitting the show. If you believe it was entered incorrectly, you can contact your company's customer service department to have it corrected. You can also check your sales report to see if your consultant number is listed correctly.

What should I do if my consultant number is incorrect?

If your consultant number is incorrect, you should contact your company's customer service department as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in correcting the mistake and ensuring that you receive proper credit for your sales.

Can I still receive credit for my sales if my consultant number is incorrect?

If your consultant number is incorrect, it is possible that you may not receive credit for your sales. However, by contacting your company's customer service department and having the mistake corrected, you can ensure that you receive proper credit for your sales and commissions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefBeckyD