• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recommendation for Overseas Consultants

According to a representative at HO, emails are usually only sent for declined credit cards, not for shows on hold. However, if you do send an email with the correct overseas phone numbers for your APO team members, they will update the customer service notes pages and have asked the techies to modify the software to accommodate overseas numbers in the consultant My Account files.
legacypc46
Gold Member
You may want to send an email to customer service ensuring they have your full overseas phone number on file.

It seems Home Office is choosing to call consultants when there is a show-on-hold (in some cases, it's still an email notification). The problem for overseas consultants is that when you sign up, the software doesn't support the different phone number format.

If you are lucky and the customer service rep recognizes you have an APO address and knows which country that is and what it's country code is and you happened to register your number by dropping the country code and in-country 0 and the remaining number is 10 digits, then she may be able to reach you. :grumpy:

Otherwise, they may try to reach your director....not good if she too, is overseas or isn't available.

If you send the email, please add your voice to the pleas that they modify the software somehow!

In the meantime, if you submit a show and don't see it appear on your IPT after a day or so....you might want to call HO and ask about it.

leggy

One correction to my first post. According to the rep I spoke to at HO, the email notification is sent if it's a declined credit card. Otherwise, they usually call.

I asked if it would help if I sent them an email with the correct overseas phone number of each of my APO team members. She said yes and that they'd update the customer service notes pages. She also said they've asked the techies to modify the software to accomodate overseas numbers in the consultant My Account files.

I would suggest emailing customer service at Home Office and providing them with your correct overseas phone number. You can explain that you have noticed a trend of them calling consultants when there is a show on hold and you want to ensure they have your correct contact information on file. You can also mention the issue with the software not supporting different phone number formats and ask if there is any way to modify it. In the meantime, if you submit a show and don't see it appear on your IPT after a day or so, you may want to call HO and inquire about it.

What services do overseas consultants typically offer?

Overseas consultants often offer a range of services related to helping individuals or businesses navigate the process of moving or doing business in a foreign country. This can include providing advice on immigration and visa processes, assisting with finding housing and employment, and offering cultural training and support.

How do I choose the right overseas consultant for my needs?

It's important to do thorough research and consider your specific needs when choosing an overseas consultant. Look for consultants who have experience working with clients in your target country, and consider reading reviews or asking for recommendations from others who have used their services. Additionally, make sure to discuss your goals and expectations with potential consultants to ensure a good fit.

What are the benefits of working with an overseas consultant?

Overseas consultants can provide valuable expertise and support in navigating the complexities of moving or doing business in a foreign country. They can save you time and hassle by handling paperwork and logistics, and can also provide cultural insights and help you avoid potential pitfalls. Working with a consultant can also give you peace of mind and confidence in your decisions.

What is the typical cost of hiring an overseas consultant?

The cost of hiring an overseas consultant can vary depending on the specific services you need, the destination country, and the consultant's experience and reputation. Some consultants charge a flat fee for their services, while others may charge hourly rates. It's important to discuss and clarify the cost with your chosen consultant before beginning any work.

How can I ensure a successful experience with an overseas consultant?

To ensure a successful experience with an overseas consultant, it's important to clearly communicate your goals and expectations, provide all necessary information and documents in a timely manner, and actively participate in the process. It's also important to maintain open and honest communication with your consultant and address any concerns or issues that may arise. By working closely and effectively with your consultant, you can increase the likelihood of a positive outcome.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Lilamyw3