• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Mom's Homebased Business Featured in Argus Leader Newspaper

In summary, the "Local Mom's Homebased Business Featured in Argus Leader Newspaper" is a special feature that showcases successful local mothers who run their own home-based businesses. The Argus Leader chooses to feature these moms and their businesses, either through submissions or nominations. Being featured in the Argus Leader can provide valuable exposure and recognition within the community, attract new customers and clients, and establish the mom as a reputable business owner. To support the featured moms and their businesses, you can read their stories, follow their social media pages, attend their events, and recommend their businesses to others. Additionally, the Argus Leader often hosts events and networking opportunities for these moms and other local business owners to connect, support each other, and build potential
StacieB
Gold Member
I am in our local paper today about having a homebased business and being a stay at home mom. Here is the link if anyone wants to read it. Thanks!!

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070502/NEWS/705020320

That's GREAT Stacie. Maybe you will get some leads from the article!!:)

Great Article

Thanks, I hope so. I didn't get to give any contact info as none of the others did either. Maybe they will look me up in the phone book if interested.

Enjoy your fame!

There is a really great insert in the May issue of O magazine (Oprah). It is about DSA and lists a number of the reputable companies and how DS is increasing. This insert is easily removed.

Great PR! I don't they intended it, but I kinda liked the "its not easy" approach...kinda like a challenge, it makes the reader think, "Oh, yeah, I could do that."

This must be Cheffers in the news month ....(check me out) http://www.baltimoreschild.com/articles/index.cfm?fuse1=detail&ArticleID=593

I have a photo in the mag -- none on the web. Cross fingers Stacie & I get some leads!

How did you get them to do this? This is great with phone number and all!

MandyK said:
This must be Cheffers in the news month ....(check me out) http://www.baltimoreschild.com/articles/index.cfm?fuse1=detail&ArticleID=593

I have a photo in the mag -- none on the web. Cross fingers Stacie & I get some leads!

That is great Mandy!! Fingers crossed for both of us!!

Great articles Stacie and Mandi. Very cool to see your name in print.

What is the "Local Mom's Homebased Business Featured in Argus Leader Newspaper"?

The "Local Mom's Homebased Business Featured in Argus Leader Newspaper" is a special feature in the Argus Leader newspaper that highlights and celebrates the success of local mothers who run their own home-based businesses.

How does a mom get featured in the Argus Leader?

The Argus Leader chooses to feature local moms who have successfully started and run their own businesses from home. To be considered for the feature, moms can submit their story and business information to the newspaper or can be nominated by someone else.

What are the benefits of being featured in the Argus Leader?

Being featured in the Argus Leader can give a mom and her business valuable exposure and recognition within the local community. It can also help to attract new customers and clients and establish the mom as a reputable and successful business owner.

How can I support the featured moms and their businesses?

You can support the featured moms and their businesses by reading their stories and learning about their products or services. You can also follow their social media pages, attend their events, and recommend their businesses to friends and family.

Are there any networking opportunities for the featured moms?

Yes, the Argus Leader often hosts events and networking opportunities for the featured moms and other local business owners. This allows them to connect and support each other, as well as build potential collaborations and partnerships.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • smilesarepriceless
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PaulaP
  • raebates