• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 of My Classmates Killed in Bad Car Accident.

V
vwpamperedchef
Please keep my classmates & their families close in your prayers. We went to the same HS together. While I was not friend's with either of these boys, the one guy Joe, his mom was my English teacher.

Who, coincidently I saw a few weeks ago. My Pastor had died, and she came to the memorial service --- and even though we didn't talk then, I saw her as she and my Pastor Gayle were in a quilting club together. Mrs. Sendzik must be facing a tough time right now with her son Joe being taken so young.

Greg was my classmate and Joe was a year younger.

I am 29 yrs old so you can guess their age group.

Here is the story frm yesterday---prior to them identifying the men.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200880514008

Thank you all.

I'm so sorry Vanessa. That article is so depressing. I pray they'll have answers soon for their families. It's so disheartening when someone is taken so young.

The comments on there are awful as well. Geez!!

I know, I think the commentary should not be allowed. It gets so out of control.

Sorry to hear Vanessa... :(

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I will be praying for all involved.

Sorry to hear the news. Keep us posted.

This article just releases their names. http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080515/NEWS/80515055

There is speculation that they were at a bar where there were 25 cent beers. I do not like to jump to conclusions, but I am interested to know. They are not releasing that info yet.

So sorry. I'll pray for them and their family.

I'm so sorry to hear of the tragedy. I'll be praying for family and friends.

wow---Vanessa mine too!! this is so sad----
call me about the services

I'm so sorry to hear of this tragedy. Prayers being said for all involved.

Related to 2 of My Classmates Killed in Bad Car Accident.

1. Who were the victims of the car accident?

The victims of the car accident were two of my classmates from high school, Greg and Joe.

2. How did you know the victims?

I went to the same high school as Greg and Joe, but I was not close friends with either of them.

3. Can you tell us more about Joe's mother?

Joe's mother was my English teacher in high school. I saw her recently at a memorial service for my pastor, whom she knew through a quilting club. I can only imagine she is facing a tough time with the loss of her son.

4. What ages were Greg and Joe?

Greg was my classmate and Joe was a year younger, so they were likely in their late 20s at the time of the accident. I am currently 29 years old.

5. Can you provide more information about the accident?

The details of the accident are covered in a news article, which I have provided a link to. The victims have not yet been officially identified at the time of this writing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Back