• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Featured in Local Chamber Directory

In summary, the "Featured in Local Chamber Directory" is a recognition given to businesses by their local chamber of commerce to showcase them as trusted and reliable members of the community. Businesses can become featured by being a member of their local chamber and there may be a fee involved. The benefits of being featured include increased visibility, credibility, and networking opportunities. It is possible for businesses outside of the local area to be featured, but this may vary depending on the specific chamber's guidelines.
noelskitchen
I joined my local Chamber in my town and if I want to be featured as a new business in town I need to sumbit 350-450 word article, as well as pictures. I have no idea what to say to make it sound professional and pictures. I don't have pictures of me doing shows. Any thoughts?

For the pictures...can you "stage" some and have someone take them for you?

Noel, I am not promising anything ... but I am a journalist by trade. Not sure if I'd have time to work something up.

However ... I'd focus on why you love the business, what hosts get out of it, and how you serve your community.

Don't we have press releases we can use?

I'll have to relook on consultant's corner

As for the photo, I would just have someone take a photo of you next to the contents of the starter kit.

I'm thinking about using the blurb on consultant's corner about the economy. That's a great idea about the picture.

What is the "Featured in Local Chamber Directory"?

The "Featured in Local Chamber Directory" is a recognition given to businesses by their local chamber of commerce. It showcases the business as a trusted and reliable member of the community.

How does a business become featured in the local chamber directory?

A business can become featured in the local chamber directory by being a member of their local chamber of commerce. The chamber will often have a nomination or application process for businesses to be considered for the feature.

What are the benefits of being featured in the local chamber directory?

Being featured in the local chamber directory can increase a business's visibility and credibility within the community. It can also provide networking opportunities and potential partnerships with other featured businesses.

Is there a cost associated with being featured in the local chamber directory?

As a member of the local chamber of commerce, there may be a fee to be featured in the directory. However, the cost is typically minimal compared to the benefits and exposure it can provide for the business.

Can businesses outside of the local area be featured in the local chamber directory?

Some local chambers of commerce may allow businesses outside of the immediate area to be featured in their directory, but this may vary. It is best to check with the specific chamber for their guidelines and requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PCCHeather0506