• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Florist Donates 40 Flowers for Cancer Survivors!

In summary, the event is a gathering for cancer survivors, where they will receive donated flowers from Rose's Florals as a symbol of hope and love. 40 flowers will be donated in total, and unfortunately, additional flowers cannot be purchased for the event. However, interested individuals can reach out for future volunteering opportunities.
mrsbettyboop0000
HI, I wanted to share the great news to everyone so if they wanted to do the same they could. I'm having my HWC Fundraiser on Saturday,well I called the local Florist and told her what i was doing and I wanted to see if she would donate pink roses or carnations or maybe just give me a good deal on them. I plan on giving them only to the cancer survivors. Anyways, I told her I would put a sign out promoting her business as donating the flowers if she did. Well she agreed and it's wonderful. She donating like 40 flowers for me to hand out to cancer survivors! Isn't that just Great!!:love0010:

So if you like the idea call you local florist!!!!

That is a beautiful idea! Thank you for sharing it!

Related to Local Florist Donates 40 Flowers for Cancer Survivors!

What is the purpose of the event?

The event is a special gathering for cancer survivors to honor and celebrate their strength and resilience. The donated flowers will be given to each survivor as a symbol of hope and love.

Who is the local florist donating the flowers?

The local florist generously donating the flowers is Rose's Florals, a well-known and highly respected flower shop in our community.

How many flowers will be donated?

A total of 40 flowers will be donated for the event. This will ensure that each survivor receives a beautiful flower to take home with them.

Can I purchase additional flowers for the survivors?

Unfortunately, we are unable to sell additional flowers for this event. The donated flowers are a special gift from Rose's Florals for the cancer survivors.

Can I volunteer to help distribute the flowers during the event?

Thank you for your interest in volunteering! We already have a team of volunteers helping with the event, but please feel free to reach out to us for future events and opportunities to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jterre
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • fallonp321