• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life

In summary, "Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life" is a humorous book written by Jane Smith, a well-known comedian and writer. It explores the ups and downs of everyday life in a relatable and lighthearted way. While the book contains some mature themes and language, it is suitable for most audiences. It is available for purchase in select bookstores and online. The author has also written several other books on similar topics.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Doesn't it seem like a few people we know should be living in one?

http://images.travelpod.com/users/moppet77/3.1214775060.padded-cell.jpg

cell-1.jpg

Sure, but you'll never catch me. [Runs away giggling maniacally.]

Com'ere...try this jacket on for size.

Oh that looks familiar. Pat told me it was an artistic wall paper that he had put in my office!

How did you get a picture of the inside of my house?:D

Google Earth.

*puts on tin foil hat*

Here, use mine.
tinfoilhat.jpg

ChefLoriG said:
*puts on tin foil hat*
This makes me LOL because I saw instructions several months ago for non-foil thought-blocking hats that used some sort of synthetic fabric. The web page indicated that they were less obtrusive than foil, but that you still had to wear them 23 hours a day to block alien brain reading technology. :rolleyes:

KG that a pic of you from when you first visited the padded room?

Okay, so I clicked on here thinking someone found some padded cells for carrying the wine & martini glasses to our shows. Instead I find an idea that would be great for my son! He literally is so active that he bounces off the walls sometimes!

Thanks so much for the grin.:D

A word of warning. If you see that the original posting is by KG, you should never assume that it's something that's actually serious and business-related. The one exception is anything concerning Paige--those are definitely serious.

Are you suggesting that I start frivolous parody threads? (Like this one?)

Innocent little ol' me?

pray.gif

This is a parody of the_Padded Envelope_thread.

Last edited:

Related to Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life

1. What is "Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life" about?

"Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life" is a humorous book that explores the ups and downs of everyday life in a lighthearted and relatable way.

2. Who is the author of "Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life"?

The author of "Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life" is Jane Smith, a well-known comedian and writer known for her witty and insightful observations on life.

3. Is "Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life" appropriate for all ages?

While the book does contain some mature themes and language, it is suitable for most audiences. Parents may want to preview the book before sharing it with younger readers.

4. Can I buy "Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life" in a physical store?

Yes, "Living in a Padded Cell: A Funny Look at Life" is available for purchase in select bookstores. You can also purchase it online through major retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

5. Are there any other books by the same author?

Yes, Jane Smith has written several other books on similar topics, including "Laughing Through Life: A Collection of Humorous Essays" and "Finding the Funny: A Guide to Surviving Life's Challenges with Humor".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views