• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

List of Specific Products Bought by Customers

In summary, some of the top-selling products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Manual Food Processor. Customers have been buying specific products such as the Mix 'N Chop, the Garlic Press, the Microplane Zester, the Classic Batter Bowl, and the Flexible Cutting Mats. Popular combinations include the Mix 'N Chop and the Garlic Press, the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Rockcrok Dutch Oven and the Manual Food Processor. Pampered Chef also releases seasonal and limited edition products, such as the Fall Harvest Collection, the Holiday Cookie Cutters, and the Spring Form Cake Pan. Some of the
chefsolnick
I was wondering if there was a way to see which of my customers bought the DCB or the Rice Cooker, etc. Can you do it? Thanks!

yes. In P3, select "REPORTS", then "ORDER HISTORY". You can then select your search criteria.Personally - I find it hard to search by a specific item (like I just tried Deep covered baker and it showed none, when I know I've sold some)....but I usually select the CATEGORY. The report will then break it down by each product.

esavvymom said:
yes. In P3, select "REPORTS", then "ORDER HISTORY". You can then select your search criteria.

Personally - I find it hard to search by a specific item (like I just tried Deep covered baker and it showed none, when I know I've sold some)....but I usually select the CATEGORY. The report will then break it down by each product.

Make sure to put or change the date range that you want. Not sure because it's not in front of me, but I think it defaults to like...today. I always use the item number if I'm searching for who may have ordered a specific item. HTH

Yes, and don't forget, if an item is on special, it will be listed under a different product number.

Can we now look it up by product name, instead of just the item number?
Haven't used this report in awhile, but it would be nice if we could, for sure!!

Thank you so much! That will help a ton!

1. What are some of the top-selling products from Pampered Chef?

Some of the top-selling products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Manual Food Processor.

2. Can you provide a list of specific products that customers have been buying?

Yes, some specific products that customers have been buying include the Mix 'N Chop, the Garlic Press, the Microplane Zester, the Classic Batter Bowl, and the Flexible Cutting Mats.

3. Are there any popular products that are frequently bought together?

Yes, many customers tend to purchase the Mix 'N Chop and the Garlic Press together. Other popular combinations include the Deluxe Air Fryer and the Deluxe Cooking Blender, as well as the Rockcrok Dutch Oven and the Manual Food Processor.

4. Are there any seasonal or limited edition products that are popular among customers?

Yes, Pampered Chef releases seasonal and limited edition products throughout the year. Some popular examples include the Fall Harvest Collection, the Holiday Cookie Cutters, and the Spring Form Cake Pan.

5. Can you provide a list of top-selling products that are also dishwasher safe?

Yes, some of the top-selling products that are also dishwasher safe include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Manual Food Processor, and the Microwave Pasta Cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom