• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linking Organization to Our Website

In summary, The conversation discusses the process of linking a fundraiser organization to a consultant's website, which can be done by submitting an electronic request for approval to the Home Office. This request can be made through the Personal Web Site Assistant on Consultant's Corner, and the link will be active for 60 days with prior written approval from Consultant Career Solutions. The conversation also briefly mentions a personal fundraising event planned for October 20th and a question about losing weight.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I remember reading in weekly bites or consultant news recently that we can link the organization we are doing a fundraiser for to our websites starting Sept 1. We just have to get permission first from HO. I can't find a link to do this anywhere on consultants corner. Can anyone help me with this? Or do I just email customer service? I am at work and do not have my consultant news with me. Thanks!

OK... So I have been looking for this info since you posted. I KNOW I saw it somewhere and just couldn't remember. Then it dawned on me that it was in the 8/21 Personal Web Site Updates email.

• You will be able to submit an electronic request for approval to link to the host organization’s Web Site for fund-raiser Shows. You only have to enter the information about the organization, including the Web Site address where your site will be advertised, and it will be automatically sent to the Home Office for approval and you will receive an answer within 72 hours.

Then, I found this under policies... If you have a Fund-raiser with an organization that wishes to post a link to your Personal Web Site on their Web site, you may do so only with prior written approval from Consultant Career Solutions.

Fund-raiser links may only be active for 60 days.

Sorry it took so long, but I was glad to find it. Drove myself nuts because I knew I saw it somewhere.

That's what HO told me too. You have to fax or email career solutions dept. I don't have the info handy but I'm sure it's on CC.

I have a fundraiser I want to do this with, but I can't even get them to get moving and send the fliers out to the group, so I don't even think I'll bother for the 10-14 days they'll be doing it at this rate!!

THANK YOU! I looked and then to be honest got busy with other things and ended up emailing customer service but have not heard back yet! I do not need them to link me until October 1, so I have time. I am doing a FR with a group at my old highschool - dont get too excited, it small and private. They will be gathering orders, but the good part is I will be putting it on my website with it going out in thier newsletter and flyers all over the place and a booth at their fall festival to wrap it all up on Oct 20. Im excited!

NOW - anybody know how I can loose 20 pounds fast? LOL - I will be seeing people at the festival that I have not seen in over 20 years!

Here is the reply I got from HO on how to set this up....cool!

Yes, you may request approval to link to your Personal Web site from the organizations site for a maximum of 60 days. To do this, visit Consultant’s Corner and click on “Promoting Your Business”, then “Personal Web Site Assistant”. Click on “Work with Your Shows”, then from the “setup new show” menu, highlight “fundraiser” and click “go”. The right hand side of the form is a place to fill in the link information. When you have finished, click “continue” and you will receive a reply from the Home Office.

AWESOME! Cindy, thanks for asking for us!

1. How do I link my organization's website to my Pampered Chef page?

To add a link to your organization's website on your Pampered Chef page, go to your account settings and click on "Edit Website". Under the "Organization Information" section, you will see a field for "Organization Website". Simply enter the URL of your organization's website and click "Save". The link will now appear on your Pampered Chef page.

2. Can I link multiple organizations to my Pampered Chef page?

Yes, you can link multiple organizations to your Pampered Chef page. Simply follow the same steps as mentioned above for each organization's website that you want to add. However, keep in mind that there is a limit of 3 organizations that can be linked to your Pampered Chef page.

3. How can I customize the appearance of the links to my organization's website?

To customize the appearance of the links to your organization's website, go to your account settings and click on "Edit Website". Under the "Organization Information" section, you will see a field for "Link Text". Here, you can enter the text that you want to appear as the link to your organization's website. You can also change the font, color, and size of the link by using the formatting options provided.

4. Can I track the traffic to my organization's website from my Pampered Chef page?

Yes, you can track the traffic to your organization's website from your Pampered Chef page. To do so, go to your account settings and click on "Edit Website". Under the "Organization Information" section, you will see a field for "Link Tracking Code". Here, you can enter a tracking code provided by your website analytics tool (such as Google Analytics) to track the clicks on the link to your organization's website.

5. How can I remove the link to my organization's website from my Pampered Chef page?

To remove the link to your organization's website from your Pampered Chef page, go to your account settings and click on "Edit Website". Under the "Organization Information" section, simply delete the URL in the "Organization Website" field and click "Save". The link will no longer appear on your Pampered Chef page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
merego
  • janetupnorth