• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brides: Linking to Pers. Websites

In summary, it is not allowed for a bride and groom to link to each other's personal websites when creating their wedding website. However, if they can link to the company's website, they should be able to access the registry.
bridgetbakes
I have just read the police in RFS regarding linking to our personal sites and understand it is prohibited. I am 99% sure I know the answer to this but thought I would check with y'all in case you had encountered it: can a bride and groom link to our site from their wedding website?

More and more engaged couples are creating their own wedding websites and usually they include links to the places they are registering. I have a bride interested in the registry ask me last night if she could link from her site to my PWS and I told her I did not think so but thought I should check here first. It seems that if not that maybe this is something PC should consider in the future? The "linking" thing seemed to be very important to this bride since she did not want to have to send out cards with registry info.

Thoughts???

I am not sure what is allowed, but I think it ought to be. It makes perfect sense the bride would want to link it to her site. It should generate more business all around!

I think they can only link to pamperedchef.com, not our personal site...but again, not entirely sure. I know links to our personal sites are prohibited, unless approved by HO for a fundraiser.

BUT, if they can link to the company's site, they should be able to access the registry, right?

lisacb77 said:
I think they can only link to pamperedchef.com, not our personal site...but again, not entirely sure. I know links to our personal sites are prohibited, unless approved by HO for a fundraiser.

BUT, if they can link to the company's site, they should be able to access the registry, right?

You're right. I would just tell the bride to link to pamperedchef.com, with directions how to access their registry. (At the top right, there is an image of the wedding registry logo. Click there, then you can search for the registry and it should be attributed to the proper person.)

Hope that'll work for you. :)

Just found a possibility... Go to your personal website, then click the link to Wedding Registry. It actually jumps to the home office page (with .com as part of the address - so no longer your personal website), but it should have your name in the title bar near the top. Perhaps copy and paste the web address from this page. You could call home office just to make sure it's legit, but it sure seems like it might be a nice alternative.

I think we are not supposed to link to either pamperedchef.com NOR to our personal websites. I agree that for wedding registries the rules should be different. We should write to HO saying that our brides are asking for this.

I think that no matter what a person does if the bride and groom have a registry online it will take them to their wishlist when the guests fill in the information (about the bride and/or groom and date) it would take them to your website.

What is the purpose of linking to personal wedding websites on the brides' Pampered Chef registry?

Linking to personal wedding websites on the brides' Pampered Chef registry allows guests to easily access important information about the wedding, such as the date, location, and registry items. It also allows guests to RSVP and view any updates or changes to the wedding plans.

How do I add a link to my personal wedding website on my Pampered Chef registry?

To add a link to your personal wedding website on your Pampered Chef registry, log in to your account and go to your registry page. Click on the "Edit Registry" button and then select the "Add Website" option. Enter the URL of your website and click "Save". Your website will now be visible on your registry page for guests to access.

Can I link to multiple personal wedding websites on my Pampered Chef registry?

Yes, you can link to multiple personal wedding websites on your Pampered Chef registry. Simply follow the same steps as adding a single website, but instead of selecting "Add Website", choose "Add Another Website". You can add as many websites as you need.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef registry in order to link to personal wedding websites?

Yes, you must have a Pampered Chef registry in order to link to personal wedding websites. This feature is only available for registered brides on the Pampered Chef website.

Can I remove or change the link to my personal wedding website on my Pampered Chef registry?

Yes, you can remove or change the link to your personal wedding website on your Pampered Chef registry at any time. Simply log in to your account, go to your registry page, and click on the "Edit Registry" button. From there, you can remove or update the website link as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Rogers
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TerraOB83
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • amyry