• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Do I Report a Prolem With My Website To?

In summary, to report a problem with your website, please contact the customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or [email protected]. Be sure to include a detailed description of the issue, any error messages, and screenshots or videos if possible. Our customer service team is available 24/7 and will respond to your report and work towards resolving the issue. Once the problem has been resolved, you will receive a follow-up email or call.
nickywsn
I just became qualified and the link for the wedding registry showed up on my site. When I click on it though I get a crazy message about a cookie being deleted and to go back to the home page and start the order process again. :confused: But, when I click on "products" from the home page and THEN click on the registry link, it works fine. Any suggestions???

Call or email tech support. 888-OUR-CHEF, option 4

thanks so much!

Related to Who Do I Report a Prolem With My Website To?

1. How do I report a problem with my website?

To report a problem with your website, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or send an email to [email protected]. Our team will assist you in resolving any issues you are experiencing.

2. What information should I include when reporting a problem with my website?

When reporting a problem with your website, please provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, including any error messages you may have received. It is also helpful to include screenshots or videos demonstrating the problem.

3. Is there a specific department or person I should contact for website issues?

Our customer service team is equipped to handle all website-related issues. You can contact them directly at 1-800-342-2433 or by emailing [email protected].

4. Can I report a website problem outside of business hours?

Yes, you can report a website problem at any time. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to assist with any issues you may encounter on our website.

5. Will I receive a response after reporting a problem with my website?

Yes, our customer service team will respond to your report and work towards resolving the issue as quickly as possible. You will receive a follow-up email or call once the problem has been resolved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jkerr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jkerr
  • artcd44