• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change Hosts When Ordering Online?

In summary, the conversation involves a person who is having trouble accessing the 'order products' link on their PWS because their computer is remembering another host's information. They have tried deleting cookies and clearing their browser's cache, but it still does not work. Someone suggests going through CC to access their own website and the issue may be related to cookies in their web browser. It is recommended to reach out to technical support for further assistance.
jcwarr
does anyone know how to get out of a host's show and into another one when you are on your own pws? my computer is remembering another host's info - so i cannot access the 'order products' link as it bypasses the show or individual order page and goes directly to a host's page that i had tested. i tried deleting cookies - but it still doesn't work!!! when i go to another consultant's webpage and click on 'order products' it still remembers my host!!!!!! so frustrating! thanks for any help!!! :(

I noticed that but haven't tested a solution yet...I just go through CC to get to my own website.

Maybe try deleting your autocomplete entries and unchecking those in Internet Explorer. What version of IE are you using 6 or 7 or another browser?

Skip the above, autocomplete unchecked doesn't work. I do notice that UNLESS I'm logged into CC, I don't have the tabs on my bar to check my account. I would just recommend going in through CC for yourself.

It has to do with the cookies that your web browser uses to save info like the host name. I assume you're using Internet Explorer... go to Tools> Internet Options, then click the "General" tab. Click the "Delete Cookies" button that's in the middle of the window. You may need to get out of the PWS, delete them, then go back in.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the 'order products' link on your own PWS. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache in addition to deleting cookies? This can sometimes help with remembering previous host information. If that doesn't work, you may want to reach out to our technical support team for further assistance. They can be reached at 1-800-266-5562. I hope this helps and that you're able to get things sorted out soon. Best of luck!

What are the accepted payment methods for ordering online?

The accepted payment methods for ordering online typically include credit or debit cards, PayPal, and sometimes alternative forms of payment such as Apple Pay or Google Pay. It is important to check with the specific website or retailer to confirm their accepted payment methods.

How do I track my order after placing it online?

Most online retailers will provide a tracking number or link once your order has been processed and shipped. You can use this tracking information to monitor the delivery status of your order. If you are having trouble tracking your order, you can contact the retailer's customer service for assistance.

What should I do if I encounter technical issues while ordering online?

If you encounter technical issues while ordering online, the first step is to try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, you can try using a different browser or device. If the problem still persists, you can contact the retailer's customer service for further assistance.

Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been placed online?

This depends on the retailer's policies and the stage of your order. If your order has already been processed and shipped, it may not be possible to cancel or modify it. However, if the order is still being processed, you may be able to make changes. It is best to contact the retailer's customer service as soon as possible to inquire about cancellation or modification options.

Is it safe to order online and provide my personal and payment information?

In most cases, ordering online is safe and secure. However, it is important to ensure that you are on a legitimate and secure website before entering any personal or payment information. Look for a padlock icon in the address bar and "https" instead of "http" in the URL. It is also recommended to use strong and unique passwords for your online accounts to further protect your information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956