• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Website Won't Let Me Access 'Order Products' Page

In summary, my website keeps remembering another host's name when i try to look at 'order products'. i deleted cookies and it still won't let me access the 'order products' page so that i can look at the outlet. i know i can look through cc - but it's really annoying me!!!!! any advice!!!
jcwarr
my website keeps remembering another host's name when i try to look at 'order products'. i deleted cookies and it still won't let me access the 'order products' page so that i can look at the outlet. i know i can look through cc - but it's really annoying me!!!!! any advice!!!
thanks!!

I don't know...that's happened to me before, and the only thing that made it stop was time. I had recently been playing with the host section of my site. I can only guess that it somehow kept me logged in for some amount of time.

I kinda had the same problem about a week ago. Try again later, I'm sure it will be working. Mine took a whole day.

You have to clear your cookies in your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies. It is also a good idea to "Delete Files" every once in awhile, while you are there. These temporary internet files can get to be a lot and clog up your computer. Remember that when you clear your cookies, you are probably clearing out saved passwords....so make sure that you know all of them before you clear your cookies.

That didn't fix my problem, I still couldn't link to the outlet. HO fixed it. Hopefully it fixes her's though.

That same thing happened to me a week or two ago. I had been in my PWS updating my host's show info then I think I opened-up another internet window to go look at my web-site - I wanted to look at the outlet and it would only let me see the catalog options as if I were shopping on her show. I closed all of the windows that I had opened and then it let me go shopping on my web-site and look at the outlet. Did that make sense?

Sometimes I have to close my internet and reopen it then type my website in the address bar.

jcwarr said:
my website keeps remembering another host's name when i try to look at 'order products'. i deleted cookies and it still won't let me access the 'order products' page so that i can look at the outlet. i know i can look through cc - but it's really annoying me!!!!! any advice!!!
thanks!!

After how long of a wait between looking as host's names? Mine does that but if I "close" out all my open pages and go look at the next host its usually cleared...

I contacted HO about the same problem earlier this week. I was told that this usually happens when you've been updating a particular host. Exiting the corporate website before I open my website should fix the problem.

raebates said:
I contacted HO about the same problem earlier this week. I was told that this usually happens when you've been updating a particular host. Exiting the corporate website before I open my website should fix the problem.
yep, that's what I was doing.....it only happened to me one time so I thought it was a fluke or something.

Related to Help! My Website Won't Let Me Access 'Order Products' Page

1. Why am I unable to access the 'Order Products' page on my Pampered Chef website?

There could be a few reasons why you are unable to access the 'Order Products' page on your Pampered Chef website. It could be due to a technical issue with the website, an outdated browser, or a problem with your internet connection. It is also possible that your account does not have the necessary permissions to access this page.

2. How can I fix the issue of not being able to access the 'Order Products' page?

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, using a different browser, or restarting your internet connection. If the problem persists, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I access the 'Order Products' page on my mobile device?

Yes, Pampered Chef's website is mobile-friendly, and you can access the 'Order Products' page on your mobile device. However, if you are experiencing difficulties, you can try using a desktop or laptop computer instead.

4. Is there a specific time when the 'Order Products' page is unavailable?

No, the 'Order Products' page should be accessible at all times. If you are experiencing issues, it could be due to a technical problem, and you can contact customer support for assistance.

5. Can I still place an order if I am unable to access the 'Order Products' page?

Yes, if you are unable to access the 'Order Products' page, you can still place an order by contacting Pampered Chef's customer support or reaching out to your consultant directly. They will be able to assist you in placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • melissakc