• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter or Flyer to Be the First Page of a "Guest Notebook"

In summary, Charlene recommends including a catalog, order form, and guest folder in addition to displaying the current month's host and guest specials.
AGunderson
I am looking for some type of letter/flyer to put in the notebook that I give to all guests while at the show...this is not a notebook for the guests to take home...

I plan on including the following items in my "guest notebook":
> Current Month's Host
> Current Month's Guest Special
> Next Month's Host Special
> Next Month's Guest Special
> Catalog
> Order Form

Is there anything I'm missing that I should include?

Thanks for your help!

I don't hand out the guest specials and host specials at shows. I find giving gues too much only has them flipping pages as I am trying to do a demo. I give them a catalog, order form, drawing slip and paper for game if required.
An dof course a pen or pencil.

I advise the specials several times during show and as I am checking out each guest.

Charlene

I just give the catalog and order form in the folder. I have the specials displayed, which I refer to during the show and also at "checkout".

I also use guest folders. I put a "Show benifits flyer" in the first page. You can buy them through a supply order. You'll get 15 of them for $1.25. DS37 is the order#.

I don't do folders/notebooks for the guests anymore. I just do the lapboards (homemade by cutting three ring binders in half---an idea I got off of here!) and have one flyer on the clear part (about upcoming monthly host specials) and in the pocket part, I put a catalog, an order form and one of the new "Wish List" flyers with a index of page numbers for each product on the back of that.

I do put the attached flyer in the front of my booking binder that I pass around for each show. I think I got the idea for this off of this site. I'm not sure how many people stop to look at this at my shows, though.

1. What is the purpose of the letter or flyer for a "Guest Notebook"?

The letter or flyer serves as the first page of the Guest Notebook and is the first thing that your guests will see when they receive the notebook. It is used to introduce the notebook and set the tone for the rest of the event.

2. Can I customize the letter or flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the letter or flyer with your name, contact information, and any other details you would like to include. This will help your guests remember you and easily reach out to you for future orders or parties.

3. Is the letter or flyer included with the purchase of the Guest Notebook?

Yes, the letter or flyer is included with the purchase of the Guest Notebook. It is a complimentary tool provided by Pampered Chef to enhance your party experience and make a great first impression on your guests.

4. Can I use the same letter or flyer for every party or event?

While you can certainly use the same letter or flyer for multiple parties, we recommend customizing it for each event to make it more personal and relevant to the specific guests attending. This will also show that you put effort into creating a unique experience for each party.

5. What information should I include in the letter or flyer?

The letter or flyer should include a warm welcome to the event, a brief introduction about yourself and Pampered Chef, any specials or promotions for the party, and your contact information. You can also include a call to action, such as asking guests to RSVP or bring a friend to the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam