1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Letter or Flyer to be the first page of a "guest notebook"

1. I am looking for some type of letter/flyer to put in the notebook that I give to all guests while at the show...this is not a notebook for the guests to take home...

I plan on including the following items in my "guest notebook":
    > Current Month's Host
    > Current Month's Guest Special
    > Next Month's Host Special
    > Next Month's Guest Special
    > Catalog
    > Order Form

Is there anything I'm missing that I should include?

Thanks for your help!

Oct 9, 2005
  2. cbord

cbord Member

I don't hand out the guest specials and host specials at shows. I find giving gues too much only has them flipping pages as I am trying to do a demo. I give them a catalog, order form, drawing slip and paper for game if required.
    An dof course a pen or pencil.

I advise the specials several times during show and as I am checking out each guest.

Charlene

Oct 9, 2005
  3. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I just give the catalog and order form in the folder. I have the specials displayed, which I refer to during the show and also at "checkout".

Oct 23, 2005
  4. chefautumn

chefautumn Member

I also use guest folders. I put a "Show benifits flyer" in the first page. You can buy them through a supply order. You'll get 15 of them for $1.25. DS37 is the order#.

Oct 24, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I don't do folders/notebooks for the guests anymore. I just do the lapboards (homemade by cutting three ring binders in half---an idea I got off of here!) and have one flyer on the clear part (about upcoming monthly host specials) and in the pocket part, I put a catalog, an order form and one of the new "Wish List" flyers with a index of page numbers for each product on the back of that.

I do put the attached flyer in the front of my booking binder that I pass around for each show. I think I got the idea for this off of this site. I'm not sure how many people stop to look at this at my shows, though.

Oct 24, 2005
Have something to add?