• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Flyer or Letter to Email

In summary, the best way to find a flyer or letter to email for Pampered Chef is to log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. Pampered Chef has specific guidelines for using their pre-designed marketing materials, which can be found in the same section. You can also create your own flyer or letter to email as long as it follows the company's branding guidelines and does not contain any misleading or false information. To track the success of your emailed flyers and letters, you can use the tracking feature provided in the "Marketing Tools" section of your consultant account. Additionally, you are allowed to use images from the Pampered Chef website in your emailed marketing materials as long as you
nikki70563
Gold Member
Looking for a flyer or letter to email to my customers - with ideas for Mother's Day gifts anyone have one?

Last edited:
anyone????

I just cut and past this from my PWS. You might want to change some of the commentary on it. Hope this helps.
For Mom or Dad (Father's Day is coming up too!):
#1977 Dots Coffee & More Cups (Set of 2) - $20.00 So they can think of you every morning with their coffee or tea!
#2064 Tiles Small Square Bowls - $20.00
#2825 Celebrate Plate - $16.00 Exactly what it says, CELEBRATE!
#1003 Bamboo Cheese Board - Reversible - $24.00 Great for entertaining!
#2828 Outdoor Party Sticks - $39.00 - Hold your drink, great for outdoor entertaining!
#1785 Salad and Berry Spinner - $50.00 A must have!
#1735 Stainless Mixing Bowl Set - $74.50
#1052 Forged Cutlery 5" Utility - $32.00 These knives are awesome! Once my Dad held one he wanted to have a party!
#1053 Forged Cutlery 7" Santoku - $70.00 (host a party and you can get ALL 7 of the knives half off! - you pay $172 instead of $344!!)
#1058 Forged Cutlery-Steak Knife Set - $145.00 So you can use our great knives at the dinner table!

thanks..... :)

This was posted earlier this month. If you do a search in files you can probably find the other one that doesn't have a daisy background if you prefer it not to. I think the thread was under theme shows or increasing sales if that helps.

Attachments

• 2008_Gifts_for_Mom.doc
    162.5 KB · Views: 388

What is the best way to find a flyer or letter to email for Pampered Chef?

The best way to find a flyer or letter to email for Pampered Chef is to log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section. Here, you will find a variety of pre-designed flyers and letters that you can customize and email to your customers.

Are there any guidelines for using Pampered Chef's pre-designed flyers and letters?

Yes, Pampered Chef has specific guidelines for using their pre-designed marketing materials. These guidelines can be found in the "Marketing Tools" section of your consultant account and include rules for customization, distribution, and branding.

Can I create my own flyer or letter to email instead of using Pampered Chef's pre-designed templates?

Yes, you are welcome to create your own flyer or letter to email for Pampered Chef as long as it follows the company's branding guidelines and does not contain any misleading or false information about the products or company.

How can I track the success of my emailed flyers and letters?

Pampered Chef provides a tracking feature for their pre-designed emails, which can be accessed in the "Marketing Tools" section of your consultant account. This allows you to see how many customers have opened, clicked, and placed orders from your emailed marketing materials.

Can I use images from Pampered Chef's website in my emailed flyers and letters?

Yes, you can use images from the Pampered Chef website in your emailed marketing materials as long as you are promoting the company's products and following their branding guidelines. It is important to make sure you have the correct usage rights for any images you use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Paula B
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Julie Henne
Replies