• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Travel Pampered Chef Style: Setting Up CS Meet & Greets

In summary, a CS Meet & Greet is an event where Pampered Chef consultants and customers come together to connect, share recipes, and learn about new products. To set up one, you can reach out to friends and family, use social media, or collaborate with local businesses or community groups. Before the event, have all necessary supplies, plan recipes to demonstrate products, and designate an area for orders and payments. To make it successful, focus on creating a welcoming atmosphere, encourage interaction and participation, offer special promotions, and have fun. Hosting a CS Meet & Greet can bring benefits such as building relationships, increasing sales, showcasing new products, receiving feedback, and networking with other consultants.

Which trip will you be taking?

• Washington DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dannyzmom
Gold Member
:balloon: Let's see who all will be traveling PC style? It would be nice to be able to set up some CS meet & greets on each of the trips!:balloon:

Hey Carolyn--there are two cruise options--maybe you can change your poll.I'll be on the Sovereign out of Port Canaveral.

Hi Carolyn,

We'll be in London for the extended trip!! We have a wedding in D.C. a week later! I promised my son that we'll still check out the space museum (he has no clue what we will really be missing since we won't be going PC style).

You will have to let us know what else to see!

Congratulations Elaine! Looking forward to sharing a pint with you in London! (And thanks again for your help earlier this year...guess that means the pint will be on me!)
:)
leggy (aka kris)

Way to go, Kris!! London is going to be incredible! I am so excited and we still have to wait 4 more months!

Congrats everyone! I'll also be on The Royal Caribbean Sovereign with Deb. I see that there are 8 of us, what ship are you guys choosing?

I am so excited about going to London!!! Wahooo =)

I'll be cruising!:balloon:

1. What is a CS Meet & Greet?

A CS Meet & Greet is an event where Pampered Chef consultants and customers come together to connect, share recipes, and learn about new products. It is a great way to build relationships and have fun!

2. How do I set up a CS Meet & Greet?

To set up a CS Meet & Greet, you can reach out to your friends and family or use social media to invite customers. You can also collaborate with local businesses or community groups to host the event. Make sure to have a date, time, and location planned before sending out invitations.

3. What should I prepare for a CS Meet & Greet?

Before the event, make sure to have all the necessary supplies, such as product catalogs, order forms, and samples. You can also plan a few recipes to demonstrate using Pampered Chef products. Be sure to have a designated area for guests to place their orders and a way to collect payments.

4. How can I make my CS Meet & Greet successful?

To make your CS Meet & Greet successful, focus on creating a welcoming and engaging atmosphere. Encourage guests to interact with each other and participate in product demonstrations. Offer special promotions or discounts to incentivize purchases. And most importantly, have fun and be passionate about the products!

5. What are the benefits of hosting a CS Meet & Greet?

Hosting a CS Meet & Greet can bring many benefits, such as building relationships with customers, increasing sales, and expanding your customer base. It also allows you to showcase new products and receive feedback from attendees. Plus, it's a great way to network and connect with other consultants in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
Replies