• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Let's Get 'Em Working in April!

In summary, the new recruiting promo is a $100 gas card for each qualifying consultant. There is also a free Garmin GPS with the purchase of a qualifying consultant's business package.
finley1991
I just got my CN today! There are some amazing opportunities! There is the chance for Cs and SCs to catch up on TOT points! They can also earn discounted NC registration (that might not be new though) and other great things!!!! The recruiting incentive is great and the bonus for recruiters ROCKS!

So with that, let's brainstorm some ways to inspire them to get their biz's going and back on track if they are off (which all of mine are!!!)

Ideas???

what is the new recruiting promo? My mail hasnt come today and I have 3 waiting for next month...want to get them off the fence!

FREE DCB & FREE MFP when they submit $1250 in 1st 30 days.For us: $100 gas card for each qualifying in 1st 30 days... with 3 recruits who qualify, free Garmin GPS!!!!

I'm betting my CN went to Japan. I just changed my address a couple of days ago to TX. Can't wait to see it online!!! :D

LOVE the DCB/MFP special! Already had 3 lined up to sign in April.. going to try to get them confirmed or off the fence and signed in March for the 50% rebate

finley1991 said:
I just got my CN today! There are some amazing opportunities! There is the chance for Cs and SCs to catch up on TOT points!

Wonder why TL's keep getting (IMO) screwed over? I don't think they fall into the same category as Director and higher yet for Conference registration they didn't get 2 months and now they don't get to catch up on points. Ok just my two cents. ;)

Melissa78 said:
Wonder why TL's keep getting (IMO) screwed over? I don't think they fall into the same category as Director and higher yet for Conference registration they didn't get 2 months and now they don't get to catch up on points. Ok just my two cents. ;)

Sorry... it includes TLs as well for the TOT points! :approve:

Got my CN today too! WOW. I've never had it early before.

finley1991 said:
Sorry... it includes TLs as well for the TOT points! :approve:

YAY! My TL will be very happy to hear that!!!! She's been working so hard, I hate to de-motivate her.

they addressed a lot of the promos for title less than director in a conference all with Dan Arwine today. They are trying to help us get them excited and working more to promote to D and above

pcjenni said:
they addressed a lot of the promos for title less than director in a conference all with Dan Arwine today. They are trying to help us get them excited and working more to promote to D and above

I can understand that however, the difference between SC and TL is often one consultant. Doesn't make them anywhere near D status and the incentives are often much higher to achieve (ie: Conference discount) and is often de-motivating than what they want it to do. I've already had someone who doesn't necessarily want to be a D soon feel that she should just be a SC so that she can earn the incentives. I'm sure many won't agree, I just think that it should be D and above.

OK, so don't throw stones at me but I think sometimes as a director it is even frustrating. I know the new reasons behind the differences and I can see that but still---I put effort into going to SL too and honestly had a rough start to the year and could have used the extra points. I'll be upset if we don't get extra pts. at conference. It takes a lot for me to work around the kids, flight cost and so on to get there. Yes, it's worth it but the pts are always nice.

I love our promotions and they totally get me motivated but with ours being different than the other levels it's hard for me to keep track of them and to keep them straight in my mind to promote them. If I'm going to remember 2 different promos out of 4 which 2 am I going to keep in my mind? The 2 that count for me! Maybe that sounds selfish but it's just the facts.

That said, I'm not trying to bash the co. I love our co. and am VERY grateful for the things they provide us.

pcjenni said:

I received an e-mail that we have a call with Dan on Thursday about some changes in the sales manager positions. Did he talk about any of that? I know that Susie Lite & Traci Williams have left PC for other companies... But you don't have to share if they told you not to!!!! :eek:

I didn't know Susie, left... too bad she was good. Yes they have rearranged all of the sales managers based on geography as well as title. There are managers for each specific title as well as east of the Mississippi river and west of it. We will be getting an email later in the week... I bet after the call you were invited to... from the new manager who will be specific to us.

flemings, I agree with you and will not throw stones. I work my tail off for my team to encourage and keep them going. I was really bummed we did not get any points at SL. People feel like we have it made when reach director, but I really feel that this is just the first step to my career. They used to say that the Directors were the backbone of the company, but sometimes it does not feel like it.

AD's and above had a call the other day -- wonder what was discussed? Oh well, we will probably get the scoop on Thursday!

1. What is "Let's Get 'Em Working in April!"?

"Let's Get 'Em Working in April!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of April. It encourages customers to host and attend parties, and offers exclusive discounts and rewards for doing so.

2. How do I participate in "Let's Get 'Em Working in April!"?

To participate, you can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or attend a party as a guest. You can also join as a consultant and host your own parties to take advantage of the promotion.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during "Let's Get 'Em Working in April!"?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the party's sales, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. You can also introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef's high-quality products.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for attending a party during "Let's Get 'Em Working in April!"?

Yes, guests can receive special discounts on selected products and can also earn rewards by booking their own party during the promotion period.

5. When does "Let's Get 'Em Working in April!" end?

The promotion runs for the entire month of April, so it ends on April 30th. However, parties can be booked in advance for later dates as long as they are booked during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • raebates